The news

(Louis's POV)

I woke up and Ali wasn't there. I began to panic. I ran down stairs and Ali was sitting on the counter watching Harry make eggs and bacon.

"Louis!" She yelled when she saw me. She hopped off the counter and ran to me. I picked her up and twirled her around which made her giggle.

"Hey Ali watcha doing?" I asked.

"Harry was making eggs". She said pointing to Harry.

"So I'm guessing your hungry?" I assumed.

"Yeah Liam said if I ate eggs he would give me candy!" She said bouncing.

"Wow! Candy you better eat everything then." I said putting her down.

I turned on the news and the latest story was Couple comments Sucide in mall. Then it showed a picture of a man and a women.

Then Ali tugged on my leg I bent down.

"That's my mummy and daddy." She said.

"Um Ali can you go in the kitchen for a moment?" I asked. She nodded and made her way to the table.

"Liam! Harry! Zayn! Niall!" I yelled.

The four boys came into the living room and say down.

"Guys, it said on the news that a couple commented sucide and Ali said that's her parents. Guys does it make me sound crazy if I say I want to adopt Ali?" I asked.

"Louis that is a great idea!" Liam said.

"We can be uncles!" Zayn exclaimed.

"Well let's go to the court house to get it finalized." Niall said hoping off the couch. "Wait we have to talk to Ali first." Harry pointed out.

"I will go get her." I said heading to the kitchen.

I went in the kitchen and Ali was siting on a chair swinging her legs back in fourth playing with her fingers.

"Hey Ali can I talk you for a sec?" I asked.

She nodded and I pulled up a chair beside her.

"Ali your mum and dad passed away a while ago. And I was thinking about adopting you. Which means that I will be like your new daddy and the boys will be your uncles. Would you be okay with that?" I asked.

She thought for a second. "I won't ever see my mummy and daddy again?" She asked.

"Yes Ali you will be with me and the boys." I said rubbing her arm.

She looked up at me, got off her chair and hugged me.

"Thank you for taking me away from them." She whispered.

A/N: heyyy hope you guys like it!

Vote

Comment

(: and share!(: