Prank gone wrong

(Harry's POV)

Me and the lads decided it would be fun to play a little prank on Louis, to get back at all the times he played a practical joke on us. So we go to the costume store and got some masks to scare him.

Niall got a gorilla mask, Liam got a zombie mask, Zayn got a clown mask, and I got a wolf mask.

"Guys what if Louis doesn't find it funny? Zayn asked as we pulled into Johannah's flat.

"He will don't worry." I said. We got out of the car and put our masks on, we walked up to the front door and knocked three times.

(Ali's POV)

After I woke up from my nap daddy was still asleep. Fizzy, Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe, and grandma were still outside and I was watching tv in the living room. I heard a knock so I skipped over to the door and when I opened the door there was a wolf, gorilla, zombie and a clown. "Boo!" They yelled. I screamed and started crying and ran up to daddy's room.

"Daddy daddy daddy there are monsters at the door wake up!" I screamed. Daddy turned over when the wolf walked in. I screamed at the top of my lungs and I jumped on daddy and hid under the covers.

"Ali what's wrong?" Daddy asked taking the covers off me.

"T-there are monsters out there." I whimpered. Daddy picked me up and we walked downstairs. I hid my face in his neck and daddy asked. "What are you idiots doing?" I looked up and everyone was in the living room including Uncle Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam.

"Well we were gonna play a prank on you but we didn't think Ali would answer the door." Uncle Niall explained.

Daddy sat down on the couch with me on his lap. "I thought you were with your families." Daddy said.

"We were but we wanted to play a practical joke and spend a night or two if that's okay." Uncle Harry said.

"Well it went real well didn't it?" Daddy yelled rocking me.

"All I have to say is that's a pretty wimpy prank." Lottie laughed.

"Like you would have done better." Uncle Liam laughed.

"Well I would have made sure Ali wasn't scared to death!" Lottie laughed.

Uncle Liam rolled his eyes and said, "Ali we didn't mean to scare you, these are just masks."

I shook my head no hugged daddy tighter. "Good going." Daddy said.

"Look Ali it's not real it's just me!" Uncle Niall said, putting his mask back on.

I started crying and ran to Fizzy. She picked me up and tried to calm me down. Uncle Zayn hit Uncle Niall on the back of the head and grabbed all the masks.

"Look Ali." I watched Uncle Zayn walk to the trash. "These masks are gone." He said throwing them into the trash.

"They are really gone?" I asked.

"Yep and they won't be coming back, right guys?"

"Right." They all huffed.

"Well Louis if you don't mind me and Liam were planning on swimming." Uncle Niall said.

"May we?" Uncle Liam asked grandma.

"Knock yourself out." Grandma laughed.

We all went outside and we starting eating and swimming. I went up to daddy and asked, "daddy can I go get my dollies?"

"Sure baby." He said.

I ran inside when I saw the masks sitting on the table. I ran into daddy's room and got under the covers. I wasn't coming out until those things were gone.