Phone calls

(Louis's POV)

The plane landed and I went to go get my luggage. "The limo is outside Louis." Zayn said.

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I dialed my mums phone and she answered.

"Hi Lou! How was the flight?" She asked.

"Fine, can I talk to Ali?" I asked frantically.

"She is asleep in Lottie's room if you want me to wake her."

"No don't wake her up, just have her call me when she wakes up." I huffed.

"Are you sure, I'm sure she wants to talk to you." My mom insisted.

"No mum it's fine, I gotta go. Have her call me as soon as she wakes up. " I said.

"Okay Louis I will. I love you."

"Love you too." I said then hung up.

I threw my phone on the floor and ruffled my hair. "I don't know I am going to do this." I signed.

"Louis you have us. We believe you can get through this." Niall said.

I nodded and we drove to the hotel. We pulled in and security helped us inside. I got my room key and went up in my room. It was real nice. It had a large bed and bathroom. I turned on the tv when my phone rang. I read the caller ID and it was my mum.

"Hello, Ali?" I asked.

"Daddy! This is Ali!" She said.

I laughed and said, "I know it's you silly. Are you being good for grandma?"

"Yes daddy, it's almost bed time, will you be back to sleep with me so I won't have bad dreams?" She asked.

My heart shattered. "N-no baby I won't be able to, I'm sorry." I said wiping my tear.

"But what about my bad dreams?" She whimpered, I could tell she was starting to cry.

"Have grandma sleep with you tonight baby."

"But it's not the same." She cried.

I could tell my mum took the phone from her. "Hey Lou, she isn't taking this very well."

"Y-yeah neither am I." I said. "Can you have her sleep with you tonight? She has bad dreams and doesn't have them when I'm there."

"Sure thing Lou. Ali wants to talk again." My mum said.

"Daddy are you still there?" She asked.

"I'm here baby. You better go to bed so you aren't tired tomorrow." I said.

"I want you here daddy. I gots to go." She whimpered.

"Goodnight baby, I love you."

"Love you too daddy." She said then hung up.

Considering the time difference it was still daylight here. I got in my swim trunks and went in the hotel pool with the other guys.

(Ali's POV)

I hung up the phone and gave it back to grandma. "Come on Ali let's go to bed." Grandma said taking me in her room. We got in and grandma closed her eyes. I laid down and looked up at the ceiling. I wonder what daddy was doing. Does he miss me? I looked around the room to find grandmas phone. It was sitting on the table beside me. I slipped out of bed and grabbed grandmas phone and went in the living room. I remember Uncle Niall taught me how to call someone. I swiped to open the phone. I went to the phone icon and searched in daddy's name.

I pushed call and the phone rang but he didn't answer. I tried again but he still didn't answer I huffed and tried one more time. This time someone answered.

"Hello?" The person asked.

"Daddy? This is Ali." I spoke into the phone.

"Ali? This is Uncle Liam, what are you doing up?" He asked

"I wanted to talk to daddy." I said.

"Ali what time is it there?" Uncle Liam asked.

"Uncle Liam please I want to talk to daddy!" I said louder.

He didn't answer but I heard some taking into the background.

"Ali?"

"Daddy?" I smiled.

"Hi baby, does grandma know your up?" Daddy asked.

I didn't respond and daddy asked, "Ali why aren't you in bed?"

"I couldn't sleep and I just wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Ali you really need to go to bed." Daddy continued.

"But I can't! Not without you! I have my bad dreams and I miss you and want you to come back." I cried.

Daddy sniffled and said, "Ali don't cry I'm here."

"But your not here daddy your on tour."

"Your right Ali, in a few days I will have you come down for a week okay?" Daddy said.

"Yes yes!" I jumped up saying.

Daddy laughed and said, "Ali go to bed and I will call you tomorrow, I love you."

"Love you too daddy."

Daddy hung up and I sat grandmas phone on the table and fell asleep on the couch.

(I know it's short but I will update sometime next week! I love you!!!)