Travel

I woke up and didn't know where I was.
Then I noticed I was in a bed. A man was beside me and we were both naked. Well, we obviously had sex, but the questions were racing through my mind. Who was he? How did I meet him? Is he dangerous?
The bed must have been old because
There was dust everywhere and the bed made a loud sound, a sound that was so loud I wondered if the whole world heard it.
I needed to scram.
I moved slowly to the edge of the bed to look for my clothes. As far as I could tell, they were all over the place. I moved closer each second getting closer to the edge. When I got there I rolled out, kind of the way you roll a pancake, and as I landed on the floor (stealthy of course), I noticed my head ache. I could barely focus. I just sat there on the floor. I found my phone on the bedside table and piced it up. Picked up and put on my clothes as I found them. It looked as if I was in an apartment, an old one that is. Though it looked quite modern.
The dust had already covered my clothes, assuming I've only been here a night. As I moved closer to the dust covered dark brown door I heard some creaking in the bed, although he couldn't see me, because of the wall between the bedroom and the entrance of the apartment, I got so frightened that I ran out the door. I had not buttoned my jeans, my hair was a mess, I'm not sure but my makeup was probably in the wrong place and I managed to run into the hottest piece of man ever existed. His brown curly hair, perfectly smooth tan skin and striking blue eyes. I was shook. His muscular body pushed me to the ground and as soon as he realised i was down here he reached out a hand to help me up. He looked so sweet.
- What are you doing here?
His voice so dark and raspy i got goosebumps, I must have stood there just staring at him, before blushing and answering
- Umm, well I don't exactly know, do you know where are we exactly?
He looked at me with utterly confusion and tilted his head a bit to the right,
-  Well, you are in NYC
I had a sigh of relief and looked up at him and started to walk away but looking at him the whole time to gain his attention
- But miss, this place has been closed for almost a century.