Group session

Content warning! Sexual assault

"No! Leave me alone!"
Andrea screamed at the top of her lungs, her voice was getting raspier by the second. Max grabbed her wrist and took it away from his face to not get scratched.

●●●

"Sometimes it's hard to breathe.
My head gets dizzy and I get confused.
I get flashes of what happened and wonder if it was my fault. Did I do something to start his behaviour?  Was it the way I looked at him?
The way I flirted with no intention?
The way I touched his arm?
He asked me to go talk, I thought nothing of it. A new friend wanted to get to know me. I should have known better."

Everyone was staring at Andrea, her pulse going way higher than it should and her hands and voice shaking simultaneously. It was group day, she didn't understand why she had to go. It was dumb, but it helped. It helped talking about it, yet it made it worse.

Max Cornwall was in prison, she got him there even though he was a highly respected member of the community. It was a miracle case the lawyer said. On of a kind.

Her mom made her go to the group and was supportive of her. Her dad, not so much. "Why didn't you just call for help Andrea!" "It was your fault Andrea." "Stop making such a fuss about it Andrea."
He didn't understand, he couldn't understand how it was like when a person double the size and strength took advantage of you. When all you had left was your voice and no-one believed you.

HE DOESN'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!