Chapter 15

((A/N: I FELT BAD FOR LEAVING THIS FOR SO LONG, AND I HAVE BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY THIS WEEK SO.

I squeezed this out for you guys!!! Sorry for any grammatical errors, it's been rushed because I'm going on holidays tomorrow and I'm also updating another book today!

Anyway updates won't continue after exams now, as you know. Also, for those who misunderstood, anyone who wants to continue this book for themselves, their work won't be posted here, but I'll tag them so you can visit their continuation book. IF you don't like it you can just wait for my updates.

Nobody else's writing will be posted on my chapters, simply put. If someone does a better job at continuing in their own book, then you can go to them instead, that way everyone I think will be happy ! : )

ANYWAY, if you want to talk, Discord server here: https://discord.gg/HehKkmn ))

LETS GET ON WITH IT

Chucky stood in the doorway proudly as the wrecked, dirty inside of the house was revealed by the open door. "Welcome, (Y/N), to my humble home!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"...Home?" You repeated with disbelief. Chucky grinned and nodded, walking into the run down building.

"Yeah, this beauty helped me hide from the police for decades! Ain't she marvellous?" He asked enthusiastically. You looked down to the floor to see a giant spider that was somehow caught in its own web, it's legs broken and tangled together.

"Charming..." You sarcastically complemented. Chucky was too busy with his nostalgia to bother arguing back against you, so he continued through the narrow corridor, then turning to the left, that led to what seemed to be a living room. You followed closely behind.
"This is the living room." He said, confirming that it was indeed a living room.

You looked around. The walls were painted a light fluffy cream colour, but the paint could barely be seen over the dirt and build-up of black condensation. In the middle of the room there was a red couch with one or two ripped holes in it, revealing fibre glass stuffed inside it. Directly in front of the couch was a thick TV that looked like it came from the 80s that sat atop a set of drawers.

You shrugged; compared to what you'd seen of the house so far, this was pretty decent. "It's not that bad." You decided aloud.

"See, this place is amazing" Chucky said pridefully, leaning up against the couch. However, that statement was clearly proven wrong when a second later about four rats scurried out from beneath the piece of furniture, probably startled by Chucky's movements. "Good. This place is good." He humorously downgraded himself.

He ran past you seconds later, forgetting about his injuries. He was excited to show you around, mainly because nobody had seen the house, as far as he knew, except two people- Eddie Captuo (his partner in crime), who turned out to be a traitor, and Tiffany Valantine (his X), whom he hadn't seen in ages.
(A/N: It's up to you when this story took place, depending on in you prefer scarred or non-scarred Chucky. Either way, this would still work.)

The killer doll ushered you into the room that was directly opposite the living room on the other end of the corridor. This had a lock on it, and before you could even ask about it Chucky was looking under the floor rug for something. He mumbled something incoherent before pulling out another key that was actually in really good condition.