four

DEAR CROW,

It has been a moment since I have heard from you,  I fear my letter may have gotten lost on the journey. Unfortunately I have terrible news, news that you may have already heard.

Your father was accused of a crime, the queen and the prince having him killed. I have hardly felt grief like this before. Your father was a great man, one that helped to raise me and one who I loved dearly since I was a small child. Catelyn and your brothers are grieving immensely, we all fear for the safety of your sisters. While it is known that Sansa is under the care of the queen still, Arya is said to have disappeared, escaped or dead somewhere, we aren't sure but we are grieving for her all the same.

It is times like these that I wish you were here, times like these that I wish I could hug you. I wish I could hold you to me and never let you go so that I may feel a moments worth of relief from the pain and suffering that is being alive without you. I wish that I could experience a break from these horrors, the never ending bad news and the pain to bear from it all revealing.

My heart beats only for you now, although I am afraid it's days of beating may soon one day end. There is a fear gripping Winterfell now with Ned gone and Robb going mad with grief. He plans of a war, a battle with Lannisters to repay them for what they have done to his family name.

Please stay safe, I have run out of words to say to remind you to do so.

CATALINA