six

CATALINA,

IT'S COLD HERE. I find myself often thinking of you, thinking of holding you, thinking of being near you. It is strange sometimes how my heart aches for you. How just the mere thought of you ignites a fire in my heart that spreads through me. I wish I had you here with me. I wish I had given you a chance.

It is stupid to wish. This is a cruel world and in a blind mistake I chose to throw our life away for some kind of honor. To save face for myself without any concern to how it may affect others. To how it would affect the most important person in my life. You are all I needed. I fear I learned that too late.

I've seen horrible things Catalina and I don't think I wanna be here anymore. We're going to deal with free folk soon. There is something terrible about them, something daunting about their nature. I have a feeling deep in my gut that something will go wrong. Something will happen. There are secrets that I cannot share with you in fear that if I do, it would worry you too much. It would strike fear into you and you have too much on your plate already.

I don't want to admit it but I'm scared. For you. I've heard awful things. Theon Greyjoy was left to watch and control Winterfell. How long until something goes wrong? A brother to me in some ways, but what if he is not to be trusted?

Tell me Catalina, are you in Winterfell? Or are you with Robb? You haven't written me in awhile...I fear for your safety still.

CROW