Broken?

BEFORE READING THIS PLEASE READ THIS QUICK NOTICE BY ME: THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE SEASON THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN SWEARING OCCURS BUT ANYWAY LET'S GET ON WITH THE STORYYYY~ HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. I TRIED MY BEST!!

*Aph's P.O.V*

It was finally the end of school and Me, Melody and Gene were playing outside at the top of a cliff because we were on vacation together with our parents, obviously. We were running round in circles chasing each other, until Gene slipped by the cliff and he started to fall down the cliff at a fast speed, i tried to catch him but failed, I was too slow. My heart sank seeing our one and only friend fall off the cliff, at that moment me and Mel cried while staring down at the cliff.

*Mel's P.O.V*

I screamed Gene's name over and over again and Aphmau did the same as me hoping that he had only injured himself a little bit and wasn't dead. Our parents shot up out of their seats and started running down the cliff at a very fast pace. Me and Aphmau looked at each other with tears in our eyes, that were starting to become red because of how hard and fast we was crying. We met our eyes together and nodded.

Melody:  "This is the only way, we can keep ourselves away from pain".

Aphmau: "I agree. I can't deal with the pain. I-It hurts s-s-so...badly"...

Both: "We only need each other now. No-one else"...

At that moment our wold grew darker until it was only A monochrome colour (black and white) Me and my sister decided that we would lock our heart's away from the world.. We only needed each other nobody else from then on.... We walked down the cliff were our parents were and saw them searching  around checking everywhere where HE fell but he was not there.. Where did he go?? Now i couldn't even bare to say that name anymore it hurt

*Gene's P.O.V* 

I was falling, faster and faster until the world around me started spinning and going blurry. The world around me started to change colours like lighting: It was colourful at first, then it was like only the colours of the rainbow was there, it grew grey then black and by the moment it grew black until everything around me was only jet black. It grew dark as my eyes closed getting ready for pain but... Nothing?! I opened my eyes to see a hooded woman carrying me in her arms.

???:  "Kid, you should be more careful, if I wasn't here, who knows what could've happened!"

Gene: "Ok...Then.."

???:  "Come with me. I'll help you with your wounds, you got injured a bit during your fall, didn't you.."

I was to afraid to speak so I nodded and started following them silently until we stopped at a house that was in the middle of the woods but looked really nice. She opened the door and gestured me to come in, i come in the house looking around. It was a beautiful house it had elegant, twisted stairs that led upstairs to the rooms E.C.T, there were two white doors around the hall  which i was guessing leaded to the dining room and the lounge and there was another door that was black which leaded to the basement for some unknown reason it sent chills down my spine because of how cold it was down there. BTW she already patched up my wounds before I had a look around the house.

???: "My name's Naomi. From now on you'll be living with me.

Gene: "But m-my parents an-and... My...f-fri-friends.... u-umm, the name's Gene"

Naomi: "Gene please, I promise you, soon you'll get to see your friends again."

I stood there pondering for a few minutes thinking then looked at her in a serious expression 

Gene: "YOU PROMISE?!"

Naomi: "I promise!"

Gene: "We've made a deal!"

I stood there with a smile beaming upon my face as we made the promise. Then I thought to myself, I wonder when i'll see them again but... I know FOR SURE I'll see them again, sooner or later. Before I knew it, tears streamed down my face as I thought about them while asking questions like:

How did you two react?

Were you two sad?

Did you think I died?

So many questions ran through my mind, but all of them were left unanswered and they will never be answered because I didn't want to say that when you meet an old friend for the first time in ages. It would be awkward. While I was thinking about them, I took out A photo and brushed my hand across it while i whispered these words to myself and these words i will never forget: "You're always in my heart Aphmau Phoenix and Melody Phoenix, nobody can replace you.

~2 YEARS LATER~

Me and Naomi moved A year ago and we're living in a really big house. It was so relaxing and it was near my school as well. YAY! Less walking for me.. But I can't wait to bully some nerds with my friends Zenix and Sasha, especially the two new nerds! The only person i have ever been  kind to was Naomi and my two LLF (Long Lost Friends) I think their names was AphMeow and Mewody. I don't quite remember but it was something like that. Oh well, who knows and I don't really care for them anymore because I won't be able to see them again anyway.. I start walking to school meeting with Zenix and Sasha along the way. Suddenly,  see the new girls and...

*SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER BUT IT WAS TAKING HOURS TO DO AND I MIGHT MAKE THE OTHER  EPISODE TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER, IF NOT THEN IT'LL PROBABLY BE TUESDAY NEXT WEEK BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS, I TRYED TO MAKE THIS VERY DETAILED AND DRAMATIC ALSO TO TRY AND CREATE TENSION FOR THE READERS (YOU GUYS) BUTTTTTTTT PLEASE ENJOY THIS IT IS THE BEST I COULD DO FOR EVERYONE. ANWAY I'LL STOP TALKING NOW, BYE FOR NOW!!!!*

(1000 WORDS USED!)NOT INCLUDING THIS BOTTOM ROW!)