Talented

Aph's POV

We walked to our house which wasn't that far about a two minute walk from school to here. "Do you have the keys?"   "Yeah. Let me open the door."

My sister walked in front of me and unlocked the door and then walked in then I followed in after her then closed the door. 'this is soo boring. there's nothing to do.' Finally getting really bored, I finally got out my phone and started to play my game I showed Gene 

*flashback*

"Hey Gene, I've got a question for you!" a 6 year old me asked to Gene "Haha, ok then, what is it?" Was his reply which was very predictable knowing him "What is... Your favourite video game?!" I asked thinking about something " It's defiantly  got to be (Choose your own)!" he said with enthusiasm "Oh my god, I like that one too!"

*flashback end*

That boy looked so familiar and his name is Gene. I got to get Melody, we are so questioning him tomorrow! "Hey Melody!" I shouted to Mel from up the stairs "What is it?!" She shouted back "Get yo butt down here!" Then loud thuds from her feet could be heard coming down the steps then she came in the lounge and sat down on a chair "What is it?" I heard her question "Well I was thinking that boy does look awfully familiar and he has the same name, so lets question him!" I stated, wondering what her answer would be "Well~~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the cliffhanger :) Anyway please enjoy this short chapter. Oh I'm also sorry for this short chapter but next time I will try to make a longer chapter next time