I Thought I Trusted You

I sat by the water and thought about Alex's "promise".

AlexC<3: trust me. your parents won't mind

I was so pissed. He promised me and now looked what happened. I was so hurt by him. Thinking was hurting. So I ran. Straight to the water to where no one would suspect a thing.

Aa I ran as deep as could go and started diving down deep. It was cold but i didnt care. I was drowning myself and I knew no one would care of I was gone. As I breathed in the salty ocean water I felt a strong pair of hands pull me up and drag me to shore.

When I opened my eyes I saw Alex staring back at me with a confused expression.

When i finally regesterd everything that happened I still felt angry at him. I kept trying to run back into the water screaming at him to move but he wouldn't let me. Finally after running everywhere I gave up and just sat at the shore.

"I thought I trusted you Alex. But now . . . . . . I don't even know what or who to trust."

"You can trust me. Just -"

"No Alex. Just don't. You don't understand at all." And I looked away from him and looked at the water.

Because he didnt. He didn't understand how much he hurt me. How much I thought he cared. How much I cared for him. But that all changed. Now I just felt hatred and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and emptyness.

As I thought about how much he hurt me I notices that the water was getting warmer, maybe even heating to a boiling point, as if it was reacting to my mood.

When I looked over at Alex, I fainted. And just like that the world was black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooo. Cliffhanger. So what do you think made her faint. Tell me in the comment section and if your right I'll dedicate the next chapter to you.

Love all my readers and supporters.
Thx so much.
Bye
Luv Y'all 😘