4

Austins pov:

I was looking in Tiffany's adorable hazel eyes I couldn't help my self I closed the space in-between our lips. Her lips were soft and at first the kiss was too, it soon turned deep as soon as she realized what was happening. We broke apart she giggled.

"What?" I questioned he laughing.

"I wasn't expecting that," she smiled at me.

"Why does your lips taste like cherries?" I laughed but I was seriously wanting to know.

She began to dig in her pocket then held up cherry lip balm. I let out a 'ohhhhhh'. She punched my arm.

"Abuse!" I laughed

"Are we not going to talk about what just happened?" She asked more so stating that we  were.

"Yes, we are," I replied

" um I... How did that kiss make you feel..," she asked unsure of her words

"Hmm I see you are one of those and I will tell you  that that kiss opened my eyes and my feelings for you,"

"Hmm," 

  I was about to ask her the same question when she leaned in and kissed me again her hands wondered around my body and my tongue explored my mouth. After a moment we broke away.
I held her close in a tight hug. She smelled like strawberries.

"Smelling like strawberries lips like cherries, nails painted cranberry red? You are just one big fruit basket,"

"Way to ruin the moment!" She laughed at me.

"Want to go home watch some movies?" I asked

"Depends was this supposed to be a date?"

"Hmm rate it out of ten," I said jokingly

"Eleven," Tiffany's hazel eyes looked play full

"Then yes, yes it was," I replied

"Movie marathon?"  Tiff asked

"Sure what movies?" I questioned

"Harry potter?" She asked

"That's nearly 22 hours!" I exclaimed

"Okay lets go home and see what we have," Tiff luaghed

Tiffany's hand was on the middle console I decided to wrap my hand in hers. She was looking at me with her bright hazel eyes looking me.

"Are we a thing now?" Tiffany's eyes were still bright but they had a different look almost like she didn't want to know the answer.

"I have nothing to say but I love you and Tiffany will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes focused on the road but glancing at her every few seconds. 

"Yes Austin I love you," her face loving.

I was ecstatic but was this really what she wanted she seemed doubtful.

  A/n: time skip to next day and also this next part is going to be  describing their lives what they do and bla bla bla I figured they needed lives that the readers know about yadda yadda .

  Third person pov:

Austin and Tiffany were getting ready for work. Austin worked at this place called "we have the animations" as you can tell it was a animation studio basically it is owned by Austin and his friend Bailey. They made animations and uploaded them to YouTube and their app. Tiffany is a YouTube a great one in fact she has done collaborations with a lot of major YouTubers. She did cosplay, games, vlogs, and music videos. 

(Why am I making them do the things I want to do.....)

Tiffany's pov:

As I turned on my computer and cleared my emails I checked my schedule it was vlog day. I called some friends as asked if they wanted to wonder around town acting like fools. I grabbed my camera and set it up on my dash.

"Ello guys we are going to go pick up kitty and Bella and I guess do stupid shit," she said glancing at the camera as she drove.

Austins pov:

I arrived at work with Bella telling me to interview some people for an array of jobs since yesterday everyone decided they would quit why? Because Bella is a grumpy nag but I don't care she has her reasons.

"Huh here it says you went to some very good colleges and grad schools yet you want to work here why is that?"

"I think it's a good starting place plus this business has real potential especially since that one YouTube channel with that girl tiff constantly giving y'all good reviews but she says y'all don't sponsor her I wonder why?" The guy responded back

A smile grew on my face. The rest of the interviews went pretty much the same. When they were over Bella was telling me about our rise in views and app downloads. I owed Tiffany big time I was so happy. I checked her chanel she had uploaded a new video then I checked our subscriptions they had tripled since last  week this was amazing.

When I got home I hugged her and thanked her for the support.
I started kissing her and slowly lifting her shirt up then stopped I figured it was too soon.