5

Tiffany's pov:

Austin and I were cuddling on the couch. I glanced at his face it was so adorable I couldn't help but start to slide my hand up his thighs while playing with his hair with my other hand. He began to blush a bright red. I flipped my self to where I was sitting in his lap facing him.

"Tiff?" He questioned my actions.

I didn't answer. I placed my lips on his and soon his tongue invaded my mouth. We pulled apart as he began kissing and nibbling on my jaw slightly. He started sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly. I was sure the people in the apartment next to us could hear us.

He climbed on top of me and began removing my clothes. Then there was a knock on the door. 'Shit I forgot we invited our parents over'. Austin climbed off of me and began to speak.

"I'm going to take a shower,"

"Mmh hmm," I rolled my eyes.

I went to the door and let Austins and mine parents in.

"I'm sorry I lost track of time I will get dinner ready now!" I apologized

"Oh no dear we would be fine with take out sweetie," my mom replied.

"Oh no 30 minutes tops!" I insisted.

"Where is Austin?" His dad asked once he scanned the room.

"Oh he just hopped in the  shower,"

We finished up the conversation and I began making dinner. When dinner was on the stove and I had a moment to sit I realized that Austin was talking with my parents. The reason we invited them over was to tell them about us dating. My parents didn't really like Austin or his parents and likewise for Austins family.

"Oh hey do you need any help in the kitchen?" Austin asked me his eyes bright. I could tell that this was to get away from my parents I decided to let him suffer.

"No" I smirked "im good,"

Austin mouthed something at me I didn't quite tell what he said though.

"So Austin I see you are wearing a um interesting shirt," my mother was going to say something about his black skinny jeans next.

"Erm, thanks?" Austin looked at me with a pleading face.

"Actually yeah I do need some help in the kitchen," I decided he was suffering enough.

"Oh dear, I sincerely doubt Austin would be any help with dinner," my mother gestured towards Austin.

"Hey now that is my son!" Austins mom decided to intervene.

Me and Austin darted towards the kitchen. I kissed Austin then told him to set the table. Once the plates were set I placed the food in the center of the table. Once seated me and Austin shared a glance. I knew he wanted me to tell them.

"So um mom how have you been," I asked as a opening statement.

"Fine," her answer was cold.

Oh hell I didn't give a shit what she thought I was just going to say it.

"Anything new in your life?" My mom asked this was my chance.

"Yes actually I have a boyfriend now," I said as I grabbed Austins hand on the table.

She didn't notice but Austins parents did they nearly choked on their food. That's when my mom looked over at me and saw our hands in each others.

"Oh," she looked disappointed at me.

"Him, sweetie you could do much better," my mother started but Austins parents started arguing with her.

After a few minutes of the them yelling Austin looked at me and mouthed 'help'. I stood up.

"HEY!" I yelled very loudly every one stopped and looked at me.

"I KNOW YOU GUYS DONT LIKE EACH OTHER, but I love this man okay and I would very much like it if you would stop arguing and at least pretend to like each other okay?"

Everyone was silent for a moment.

"Tiff, I love you too," Austin said nodding hid head.

I sat down and began to eat my food. Everyone shared occasional glances but other than that awkward silence.

"So Austin I want you to take care of my baby girl okay?" My dad said to Austin.

"Yes sir," Austin replied uncomfortable from the before silence.

(Ayeeeee author here hope you liked this chapter and I'm open to suggestions and stuff HELP ME WITH WRITERS BLOCK!)