Chapter 7: Realizing Everything

I walked into the house and seen Toya on the sofa. She looked at me. "You told him?" she asked and I nodded.

"He said he wouldn't tell Jane yet. But he was Pissed." I said and sat beside her.

"Its ok. Just know not everyone is going to be thrilled about this. They are going to be mad so just know when you start showing people are going to be pissed. The key to getting through something is to not let anything get to you." Toya said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you." I said and she smiled. I walked up to my room and laid down.

Soon I heard my computer ring. I looked and it was facetime. It was Dominic. I answered and he was in his room.

"Wassup ma?" he said and I smiled and waved.

"Heyy." I said.

"So you coming to my party tomorrow?" he asked.

"You had to facetime me to see if im coming?" I said and he nodded.

"I like you and I wanted to see your face." he said and I smiled and blushed.

I love him so much. He is like the perfect guy. I don't want to loose him cause if this baby.

"I guess I can swing by." I said and he smiled.

"Good." he said and I nodded. He hung up and I laid down on the bed.

I covered my face with my pillow.

Im so ready for this to be over.

I took the pillow off my face and looked at the ceiling.

I felt my stomach. "This is my baby." I said. I sat up and looked at my self in my mirror. "This is my baby." I said and covered my mouth in awe.

Toya walked in and seen my in tears. "What's wrong?" she asked. I looked at her.

"This is my baby." I said and rubbed my stomach. She smiled and hugged me.

"My niece or nephew." She said and I nodded.

"I love you." I said and Toya kissed my head.

"I love you to babe." she said and we both slept in my room.

I woke up to Toya shaking me. I looked at her. "Huh?" I asked.

"Get up for school." she said and I got up. I went and took a shower and did my hygiene. Then I put on my clothes.

I walked down stairs and grabbed a pop tart went off to school

As I walked out i seen Ricardo walking up my drive way. He looked at me and sighed. He walked over and put his hands on my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looker at me.

"Listen im sorry about all the bullshit I said a few days ago." he said and I nodded and moved his hands away from me.

"Yea ok." I said. He bit his lip.

"I wanna take you out on a date." he said. I looked at him.

"Im sorry Ricardo but I actually really like someone else." I said and he looked disappointed.

"But I could be your baby's father. I mean we can be a family." he touched my stomach.

"But I don't know yet." I said and he sighed.

"please?" he said and stepped closer. He leaned down and I looked at him.

"WTF?!"