Chapter 13: Exposed Pt 2

"Jane I-"

"No!! You have been lying to my face!! You knew we were going out!!" she yelled in my face.

"Jane I didn't!!" I said and she slapped me. I fell to the floor and looked up at her.

"Jane!" I said and she looked at me.

"I fucking hate you bitch!!" she said and I started to tear up. "Oh yea you should probably know something." she looked at Ricardo. "You all should know something!!" she yelled. "This hoe doesn't know who the father of her baby is!! She slept with three different niggas!!" she yelled.

Ricardo looked at me. "How many more niggas is it?!" he asked and I looked at him. He shook his head and walked off.

I looked at Jane. "Jane im sorry." I said and she laughed at me.

I got up but she slapped me again. I fell back on the floor. I cried even more knowing I didn't want to hurt my baby.

"Bitch if you were sorry you would have gotten an abortion." she said. I cried and ran out the mall.

They all laughed at me as I ran out.

I ran to somewhere no one could see me. I called Toya.

"Hello?" I cried. "Danny what's wrong where are you? Where is Ricardo?"

"Im at the mall please come get me. Please hurry." I said and she said ok. I hung up and I kept crying.

I heard a door open. It was someone from footlocker. They looked at me. It was Dominic. He ran over.

"Danny what the fuck? You going into labor or something?!" he panicked. I shook my head. He helped me up. "What's wrong?" he asked and I couldn't talk. I just cried. He held me in his arms. "Shhh. Just calm down." he said and I tried.

Then I heard a door slam. I looked and Toya and Rick came.

"What happened?" she asked as she rushed to me.

"I don't know I found her like this." Dominic said. Toya walked me to the car.

I sat in the back with Toya and Rick drove and Dominic went back to work.

"What happened?" Toya asked as I laid in bed from my shower.

"Jane came in the mall mad and started to tell everyone my secrets then she slapped me. She then told Ricardo that its another guy and he got mad that its three guys and he just stood there and watched." I said and I bit my lip cause I didn't want to cry again.

"I can't believe that hoe touched my sister. That ugly bitch!!" Toya yelled. Rick looked at her.

"You ain't bout to beat up no pregnant girl T." Rick said and I nodded.

"I don't give a fuck!! That bitch slapped my sister!" she yelled.

"Aye chill out now. She going to get hers. But we going wait till Danny good and back on her feet." Rick said and we all nodded. Then the door bell rang.

Rick walked to the door. I just laid in bed ready for sleep.

"Danny?" I heard. I looked and seen Dominic. Toya walked out the room and closed the door. "We need to talk."