Chapter 9: Stepping up?

Its been two months since I been pregnant. Its been great but terrible at the same time.

I have gotten a little bigger. I sat in my class very uncomfortable. My butt hurt and I was hungry like hell.

"How many months are you?" this girl asked as she smiled with some more girls.

"Almost three." I said and they smiled.

"Can we touch your stomach?" they asked. I laid back and they touched it. "Wow." she said and they giggled.

I was so hungry my stomach growled. They looked at my stomach.

"Was that the baby?" another girl asked. I looked at Jane and she laughed.

"No it was me. Im hungry." I said and they nodded.

The bell finally rang and me and Jane walked to the cafeteria. It was crowed as usual.

I went and bought some chips and ice cream. Then a coffee.

People looked at me as I walked to my table. "What?" I asked Jane as she looked at me.

"That is what your about to eat?" she asked. I nodded and she chuckled. "Pregnant people." she said and I laughed. "Speaking of pregnant people." she said.

"What?" I said and she sighed.

"Im late." she said. I looked at her.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused and she looked at me.

"Im late Danny." she said again. I covered my mouth in awe.

"Really omg. Im so happy for you." I said and she smiled.

"Really?" she said and I nodded and hugged her.

"Your going to be a great mom." I said and she smiled.

"I know. Im just so happy. What if I am pregnant?" she said and then I looked up to see Melvin right behind her. I pointed and she turned around.

"Your pregnant?" he asked as she sat down.

"I might be. Im late." she told him. He looked at her.

"I thought you were on the pill?" he said and she sighed and looked away. "So you weren't on the pill the whole time Jane?!" he said. She nodded and he looked at me. Then back at her.

He got up and walked away. She got up and went after him.

I chuckled and sat and ate my food. I heard my phone. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Wassup baby." I heard Ricardo. He has been trying to get with me since Dominic left.

"Hello Ricardo." I said and he sighed.

"I told you that i want to take you out and I plan on doing so tonight." he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I told you I don't like you like that Ricardo." I said.

"Oh but you like me enough to sleep with me?" he said.

"Yep." I said trying to finish my food.

"Why you acting like this?" he asked.

"Cause I don't want to get into a relationship with you. What are you going to do if you not the father? You are not going to be there when I do find out the father." I said and the other line when dead. "Hello?" I said and then the phone hung up.

"Bitch." I said and ate the rest of my food.