Chapter 2

"Takashi? Hey! Wake up you three!" kohta nudged at Takashi's shoulder. The other two girls were sleeping on him. It had taken Hirano a good while to find them.

Takashi opened his eyes slowly. He saw Kohta shaking him and felt movement besides him, seeing Saeko shift in her sleep while Alice was still laid across their laps. He swatted the other male's hand away so he wouldn't wake up the girls.

"Hirano?" Takashi yawned, whispering as his eyes finally adjusted fully to the male's face. "What is it?"

Saeko whimpered in her sleep, probably half awake by this point.

Takashi looked down at the sound of the soft moan. She rubbed her head against his shoulder, funding some sort of comfort in the action. Takashi couldn't help the smile that spread across his lips at the view in front of him.

"Your turn has finish. Why don't you three go get some sleep? It seems like you need it. I'll do guard." Kohta whispered, guessing that the three were too tired and needed a more comfortable slip then sitting in the ground with entangled bodies.

Takashi yawned again, rubbing the back of his neck. "Okat. What time it is?" He asked, not very sure of the time since being inside a cave wasn't the most appropriate place to guess the time.

The other make took out an old pocket watch that he had picked up in the island. It seemed to work properly and he was sure it gave the hour properly. "Around 2 am. We'll be leaving in a few hours."

Takashi nodded, attempting to stretch a little, however finding it useless as the bodies leaning in him wouldn't allow him.

He decided to wake Saeko up first, as Alice seemed to deep into her sleep to bother her. He shook her shoulder, noticing how the upperclassman looked so peaceful while asleep. The slow rising and falling of her chest as well as her even breaths made her look so at peace, even he wanted to go back to sleep. The brunette almost didn't want to interrupt her sleep.

"Saeko? Hey. Wake up. Let's go to sleep." He said in a soft voice that wouldn't startle the sleeping girl.

Saeko opened her eyes slowly, a little confused at her own surroundings. She pulled her head away from Takashi's shoulder, careful to not wake up Alice. The girl blinked a few times, looking around until she could make out an image in her head and remember the recent events.

"Takashi?" She asked, still a little out of it as she saw the younger's face smiling at her.

"Good morning sleepy head." Takashi chuckled a bit, reaching out to comb some wild hairs from the girls head.

Saeko, still dazed, found it weird that he was laughing. Why was he laughing? "What's so funny?"

Takashi retreated his hand to cover his mouth from laughing louder and waking the rest up. "Sorry, is that you have a bit of drool." He scratched the corner of his own lip to make her know.

Embarassed, Saeko cleaned the drool with the back of her hand and looked away, heat rising to her ears. How embarrassing. This day is just getting more embarrassing.

Takashi, now being able to stretch his arms, raised them up and spoke with a groan. "Our turn finished. Let's go to sleep." He yawned again.

Saeko nodded, looking down at the still sleeping child on their laps. The boy took Ali in his arms, trying his best to not wake her up. Once the girl was safe in the brunette's arms, they both stood up, legs a little sore and numb.

Takashi carried Alice to her sleeping bag and gently laid her inside the warm bag. He ruffled her hair softly, before zipping the bag and made sure she was comfortably sleeping.