Part 3

Shizuka turned off the engine. The gas that Takashi and Saeko had literally risked their lives over wasn't much for the Humvee, but enough to get them to what looked like plaza. In all honesty the place was so wrecked, it looked more like an earthquake had taken place. Fortunately enough for them there were too many stores and too many broken windows and destroyed doors.

At least they won't have to force their entry.

Again.

All those movies where their force a lock with a bobby pin are all bullshit. That was a waste of not only time, but pins. Saya had ran out of pins and almost threw a giant tantrum.

Come on, do you really think those pigtails stay that intact with help of just a pair of hairbands and good hands.

Alice was nice enough to give her her own animal stamped ones.

"Okay, first things first. Everyone go get a set of new clothes and we meet back here." Takashi pointed over the clothing stores near by. The windows were shattered and the mannequins were ripped to pieces. They must've confused them by food.

"Finally we get to change. I can't stand the smell of blood anymore." Rei whined as she picked her shirt with two fingers to pull it away.

The smell could've knocked anyone out.

"What's wrong?"

Takashi looked down at the younger girl pulling on his shirt.

"Why are you frowning nii-chan?"

Takashi smiled at Alice, realizing that he was pulling a frown and worrying the little girl.

"Is anything wrong Takashi?"

He stopped for a second, unsure if he should voice his thoughts. He didn't want to worry anyone. But by the already worried looks on everyone's faces he sighed and picked Alice up.

"It's probably nothing, just, I got a bad feeling in my gut. This place... I'm not sure, but make it quick. This place gives me a bad feeling."

The mood suddenly changed as if they were just hit by a bat.

Way to kill the mood of going shopping.

Nonetheless, it was already known for a fact that Takashi had guts of steel. They were never wrong in this type of situations.

Without another word, Takashi put Alice down when the girl smiled at him and everyone exchanged looks. The girls walked towards a store that seemed to only seel women's clothing, while the guys walked to another one along the canine.

Zeke was a guy afterall.

~*~

"The clothes here are so pretty!" Alice's eyes shined when they enter the store and the first thing there was were party dresses. It would've been nearing prom time by the time this whole mess started.

Saeko looked at her and placed a finger over her own lips. "Lower your voice a little sweetheart. We don't want any of them getting here."

Alice gasped cutely and cover her mouth. "Sorry." She giggled.

The purple hair girl took her hand and smiled. "Come on Alice. Let's go find you a cute outfit."

"Yes!" She covered her mouth the moment she realized she'd just shouted a little too loud. "Oh, sorry."

Saeko and Alice went deeper into the store. Alice was giggling while Saeko was playing with her.

Still standing by the entrance was a salty Rei tapping her foot. "Since when is Busujima so good with kids?"