Part 5

Kohta: Wake up you two!

Kohta shook both of them. Takashi opened his eyes slowly.

Takashi: Yawn* Wh-Where are we?

Kohta: We arrived at one of Saya's house. We'll be staying here for a while.

Takashi: O-okay.

Kohta: We'll be waiting inside.

Kohta got out of the Humvee. Takashi looked at the sleeping girl on his shoulder. She looked so peaceful... so... beautiful. His expression then changed. She had to tell them. He then proceeded to wake Saeko up.

Takashi: Saeko? Wake up.

Saeko: Moan* Ta...kashi... Whare are we?

Takashi: Hi there sleepy beauty...

Saeko blushed at Takashi's greet.

Takashi: We are at Saya's house. We'll be staying here for a while.

Saeko: Oh. Ok.

Saeko stood up, ready to leave. When she was stopped. The earbud was still in her ear. Takashi took this as an opportunity and stood up. He was standing just a few inches away.

Takashi: Saeko...

Saeko blushed.

Saeko: Ta-Takashi...

He then wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer making the girl blush even more. He looked into her eyes prufoundly. He then did something that surprised Saeko. He hugged her tightly.

Takashi: I'm sorry.

Saeko flinched. She was as red as a tomato. Tears formed on the corner of her eyes.

Takashi: I'm sorry I made you go through all of this. I understand you should feel exhausted and tired to keep waiting. You may even feel I'm just toying with you. And you have all the right to be mad. But... I...

Takashi started tearing up too.

Saeko: Takashi...

Takashi: Saeko.

Takashi pulled away. Not a single tear had fallen from his eyes. He was determine to tell her the truth.

Takashi: I love you.

Saeko's eyes widen. A tear fell. A single tear. For a moment it was quiet. Then, Takashi was the one to be surprised. Saeko had leaned over and kissed him. She put her arms around his neck. At first Takashi was surprised. But when he realized it, he kissed her back. The kiss was not passionate or forced. It was sweet and simple.

Saeko had imagined her first kiss before. Even though it was probably with Rei, that didn't count. She thought she would feel sparks. She didn't felt sparks. No. What she felt was even bigger. She felt fireworks. It was the perfect kiss. Their lips felt perfectly with each others and they moved in sync.

That kiss just lasted a few seconds, but it was enough. They parted away. Saeko looked at Takashi. She was smiling with a small blush. He smiled back at her. Then they hugged. Saeko leaned over to Takashi's ear.

Saeko: I love you too. Takashi...

~*~
In the house

Saya: What took you two so long. Hirano came in ages ago. Alice wanted to play with you Takashi.

The house was big. Upon entering the house, there was a big living room. There was a big couch, vertical to the door, facing the left wall. At each side, there were two chairs facing each other. On the wall, there was a large tv and a pair of tall stereos. In the middle, there was a small, glass table. On the ceiling, clinged a dimond chandellier. There were stairs leading up stair. To the right was the kitchen. It looked big and fancy, with a very modern kitchen and a large, fancy dining table.