...

Hi... Umm... OH GOD PLEASE I'M SO SO SORRY, LIKE I WANNA CRY?!

I won't ask for forgiveness or for people to not be disappointed/mad at me. It's been over a year or two I think since I last updated and I swear I haven't gave up the story it's just. I'm so so sorry.

I keep seeing people commenting and voting and reading this and believe when I tell you I was not expecting for this to have even a third of the reads it has gotten and I wanna cry for leaving it just like this.

For a while I did actually debate in what to do with this book. I originally had planned a long story line with so much to it, but when I got to the sixth chapter which would be the latest one, I actually thought to like leave it? Not because I got bored or have it up, but I thought it would be nice for some reason to leave it in sort of a cliffhanger? And maybe make a sequel.

But now I realize that was a stupid thought. I was a very new author at the time and am still, but compared to this, I believe to have improved somehow. I swear that whenever I read this, I cringe so much like, you have no idea how much I wanna cry?

Anyways, so... I have decided to continue this, but I'll need some time to rethink the plot since I've forgotten most of what I originally planned, I will watch a few clips of the anime and reread some summaries of theal manga to refresh my memory and maybe create something better.

Now, through my current process of growth, I've tried many different writing styles and came to settle with one. And it's not really the one used in this book.

So I need for you to choose.

I can either, continue the book as it is and leave it with this writing format and just take it as of sort of return.

Or I can continue it with a new format in which the plot will be the same, just better grammar and a different writing style.

Or, the one I believe to be a better option, I can edit the what I have until now and sort of change the writing and correct mistakes and such and then continue with the corrections done and the new writing format. I won't take the book down or anything, I'll keep everything up, however I will make the editing and such with a writing style I'm more used to and better quality in a way.

If you go for the third option, their will be sort of a guarantee for you. If you don't like how it ends up with the new writing format, I'll go back to the old with a copy of what is up currently.

Once the decision is made and I start writing again, this note will be deleted as to not confuse new readers.

By the way, you will always see a change in the way I write now, I'm more sarcastic and meme?

Again, I'm very sorry and hope to start again soon.