Chapter 1: The departure (MODIFIED VERSION)

It was 9 o'clock. I went on a frenzy mode this morning. I kept asking my mom for things.

"Mom" I yelled. "Have you seen my ticket and my phone?"

My mom just smiled and answered me with patience,

"It's in the drawer, sweetheart," I went upstairs with luggage, and sit in a chair in the kitchen; and I asked her

"Mom. Did Dad go to work?"

"Yeah, he is very busy you know... But he left an envelope for you." My mom handed me an envelope. I was surprised; my father isn't like this...

Inside the envelope, there are a letter and money. The letter stated that he is sorry that he can't be there for my departure and that he loves me. I knew it, he is always like this, with all these reasons to not see me...

"He always thinks of his daughters. What an awesome husband I have, huh?" my mother said with a smile. I can't tell her that she is wrong, she loves him so much, she wouldn't understand.

He is not even honest with his word...That what I thought... My father doesn't show any affection towards me, he is always at work while important events for me, and we didn't talk to each other's that much... Does he really consider me as his daughter... Does he really love me? I don't know...

Taking me out of my thoughts my sister calls me, "Hey, Sis! Are you sleeping?"

"Oh. Sorry, Lynn, I was thinking...", I said. She sighed and said, "Oh, seriously. Then, take this.", while handing me a little notebook.

"Oh, what is this?" I said to tease her.

"Really... It's a notebook, are you blind sis? You can write down here your experiences and dance moves... If you want." She blushes a little bit while saying it shyly.

"Aww, You are so cute, Lynn." I smiled and hugged her, Lynn is very caring but I don't know why she wants to appear as a strong and daring person.

"Hmm... Yeah, yeah..." She said embarrassed, my mom was happy to see us so happy like this, she was always smiling. She was setting the table and she called us.

"Okay, now it's time to eat girls. We have to go to the Airport.",

We answered back, "Okay Mom."

And we started to eat. I've got a lump in my throat... I was thinking of the fact that I am eating the last breakfast that my mom made for me before my long travel to Korea... But my mom looked at me.

"What's happening my dear, you don't like the breakfast?", she asked kindly. But I decided to erase the negative thoughts, and I answered her, "Oh, no it's very good. And I am good it's okay."

"I see, then do you packed everything you need?", surprised by this sudden question I said,"... Oh, yes!"

"Okay, then hurry up to eat we have to put your luggage and bags in the car." She nicely smiled. "Yes, mom." I smiled back

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And we went to the Airport.

We were walking to the boarding pass checking line.

My mom said sadly, "I will miss my daughter but achieve your dreams and make me proud of you Jin Sook," she said with a little smile

"Don't worry mom I will... Now I have to go. Bye-Bye Mom, Bye-Bye sis!" I said while checking out the time on my phone.

"Bye, my sweetheart.", and my sis add, "Bye sis!"

They waved their hand to me; I waved my hand to them and quickly turn my head. Because tears were rolling down on my cheeks. But it's was my dream, so I have to achieve it.

After my boarding pass check, I finally arrived at my flight's gate. I walk to the stewardess. She attends me, "Good morning Madam, can I see your flight ticket?"

"Oh, yeah. Here it is."

"Okay, follow me, I will show you your seat."

I followed the stewardess, and I sat on my seat. I fastened my seatbelt and I took my headphones to relax. My heart was beating a little bit faster than usual... It was certainly the excitement.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I slept a lot in on the flight and finally, my plane landed at the Incheon International Airport. I took my luggage and my bags and I started to search for Mrs. Soo.

But suddenly I saw a huge crowd coming in my direction because obviously, I was near to a group of Idols who are passes near to me.

I get bumped by someone in the crowd and I fell to the ground. It's was a super beginning for my new start in Korea. And it hurts. But someone quickly helps me to get up and gave me my phone back. My phone too really?!

I fixed my jacket. And I was about to thank my saver, but before I could thank him, he was disappeared. But near my luggage I found a silver chain; it was certainly his chain. Unfortunately, everybody had already gone, I have to find him.

While I was thinking of that, someone calls me in Korean, it was Ms. Soo,

"Excuse me, are you Jin Sook?"

"Yes it's me and you are Mrs. Soo?"

She introduces herself while bowing with a gentle smile, "Yes I'm. So hello I'm Mrs. Soo Min and I'm glad to meet you!"

"Hello I'm Jin Sook and I'm very happy to meet you," I said with a bright smile. In Korean.

"Oh I see, you can speak Korean...By the way, you are very pretty Jin Sook," added Mrs. Soo.

"Aww, you are kind. I can speak Korean because my father is half-Korean. And thanks." I said slightly embarrassed

"Aww, you are so cute, dear.", she said while laughing

Then Mrs. Soo asked, "Ok, then shall we go?"

I nodded

~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

We got in the car with the luggage and I was really happy, I could not help myself thinking about this guy and his chain. And without attention, I said it out loud.

"I have to find him!"

"Do have to found someone Jin Sook?", asked Mrs. Soo with an amused smile.

"Oh! N-nobody..." I said being embarrassed

We finally burst out laughing. Really I am really crazy to talk about a stranger, that I've just met. And really, is there any chance to meet this guy again... I don't think so...

To be continued :) Hi guys here is the modified version of the chapter 1 hope it's better than the previous one. Thanks to Mel Unnie for the help (@MelianaZaenudin ) . Feel free to comment your thoughts ^^