Chapter 3: Secrets and passion

So I went to 1 Million Studio... ahem... I mean I tried because right after I came out of the train station. It started to rain... It was like a sudden downpour... So annoying... And guess what? The Studio was closed today exceptionally... Seriously?!

I went to the nearest convenience store to buy an umbrella. I was trembling, my hands were a little bit shaky. I was about to pay but another person rushed to the cashier to pay for his umbrella. The guy was wearing a black hoodie, he seemed to be in hurry. But the cashier ahjumma scolded the young man.

"Mister, you should be more polite with the elders."

He seemed to be embarrassed. He put in hand on his neck and said, "Yeah, I understand... But I'm sorry but I'm in hurry ahjumma..."

"Apology to this young lady instead of me. Look at her she is shaking because of this cold rain...", said the ahjumma looking in my direction. The young man turned to me and said while bowing, "I'm sorry." And he quickly took his new umbrella and went outside.

I froze...

I recognized this guy. He is a famous member of a boy band called "BTS". It was V... I was just like shocked like I didn't move for a second. The ahjumma's voice brought me back from my thoughts. "Oh, the youth of these days... Are you okay young lady?"

"Oh,... Oh, yeah I'm fine, thank you." I finally paid, I went to the exit. I startled, I was about to have a heart attack!

While sighting, with my hand on my chest I said, "Ah, gapjagiya!! (means "You've afraid me")

The young man shivers. "Why are you still here, I thought you were in hurry," I asked.

He responds while taking off his hoodie, "I was waiting for you." He put his hoodie on my shoulders. "Put this on, you will be freezing with this dress only." He kindly grinned.

"Now I have to go, by the way can I know your name?" he asked with a cute face.

Without knowing I was playing with my hair, it's a kinda bad habit that I have, when I feel anxious or embarrassed.

But I quietly said, "I'm Jin Sook..." For a second he looked a little bit surprised for a second but the second after with a cute eye smile he said, "Okay Jin Sook lady, I'm Taehyung. Hope we will meet again soon. Good-Bye." But before I could answer anything he was already gone.

I was melted? It was special like the encounter with Ji Ho...

FLASHBACK

When I was young, I was that shy girl who never talks to boys. Who has a lot of female friends and not any male friend. The girl who has never experienced... LOVE... What does even this word "Love" means? That's what I've been questioning about for a long time. Was it this ephemeral feeling, this never lasting feeling... Or was it a strong connection between two entities. A feeling that never disappears...

Will I found the one, one day?

Back to PRESENT

"Will I found the one, one day?", this question was haunting me, and still for years...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I decided to take the bus to go back home, Soo In was already at home. She was working on some partitions. She noticed me and asked, "Hey Unnie, how was your day?" Turning her chair in my side. "Oh, it was good, nothing too bad..."

She handed me a towel and asked, "Unnie, I heard from my Mom, that you can play piano too..."

"Oh, yes. I can..."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 15, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

House of cards [Pause]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें