When you cuddle pt. 2

Armin:
It was a chilly day at your house. Armin and you were watching a movie covered in a blanket. Armin gets very cold very easily. Sure the blanket was warm... but it wasn't enough. "Y-Y/n? Could you maybe uh... c-c-cuddle with m-me?" Armin asked embarrassed. "Of course!" You cheered. You moved closer to him, letting him embrace you as you embraced him.

     Eren:
"Y/nnnnnnnn" Eren whined. "Yes?" You reply looking at Eren with sad puppy eyes. "What's wrong?" You asked softly. "I want attention" Eren whined. "Okay then" you sighed. You embraced him gently, but then he ended up making it a cuddle session. "That's my Eren!" You cooed.

      Jean:
You were hanging out with your friends at your house. Jean was cooking some ōmu ōmu (Omlette in Japanese). "Y/n! I made ōmu ōmu for us!" Jean cheered with sparkles in his eyes. He was excited because he made his first dish! (From a recipe that is). "Thanks babe! I'll eat it later!" You said across the hallway. Jean then felt a bit disappointed. He made his first dish and it seemed like you didn't care. Jean was kinda... upset I guess. After your friends left. You went to your bedroom to see a sad Jeanie boy sitting on the floor. "Hey babe, why are you sad?" You asked softly. "You didn't eat my food" Jean said turning the other way. "I'm sorry I didn't eat it sooner. It's just I got caught up with my friends' conversation and you know... I got carried away" you said embracing Jean. Jean and you cuddled until Jean had to go home. After he went home you ate that omelette Jean made for you. It was really really good! You texted Jean about how good it was after you finished eating it.

Levi:

Levi: Y/n

You:Hmm?

Levi: Y/n

You: ?

Levi: Y/n

You: Yea?

Levi: You wanna come over and cuddle?

You: Yeeeee.

A few minutes later:

"Hey babe!" You burst into the door. "Hi." Levi smirked. You hugged him and he hugged you. He lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He sat down on the couch, you still in his arms. You had a cuddle session for 3 hours until Levi and you slept.