Levi Pt 2

When he starts developing feelings for you:

Levi liked you from the start so. Gee. I guess read that one so you can tell how Head-over heeled he was over you.

When he asks you out

Levi cleared his throat. "Um. How are you doing today Y/n?" "No. Too simple" "Bonjour, mon amour. Je ma pelle." "No she already knows your name, idiot." Levi stressed. "Is Levi...Levi?!" Hanji whispered. "Are you high? That shorty is not Levi!" Erwin whisper yelled as Levi was practicing how to ask you out. Later that day, Levi asked Hanji for advice. "Hanji. I really need your help. I need you to go undercover and ask Y/n if she likes me or not. You get it?" He blushed, looking away. Pause. You're probably thinking Hanji's reaction is going to be like "Aww! Does my Levi have a crush?" Or something like that (Uh. If you were...imma just say, you about to be shook!). "WHAT?!" Hanji said standing up banging his desk. "Hanji! Don't bang the god damn desk!" He yelled. "I just got it waxed." He muttered, kissing the desk. "You're okay now. The mean lady won't hurt you anymore." He said baby-talking his desk. Hanji started running around crazy yelling about Levi's crush which spread quickly Levi being the most good lookin bacon in all of the bacons in the eggs'n bacon scouts. You...might've overheard her. "Ahem. Uh. Levi? You got like a package or something like that." You clicked your tongue and finger gunned him awkwardly. "I'll...um. See you later" You said. "W-Wait!" He stuttered. "W-Would you accept the honors of me being your boyfriend?" He asked closing his eyes in case of rejection. You walked over to him, your shoes padding the ground. You kissed him slightly on his lips and went back up. "I-I" You cleared your throat. "I liked you as well for a long time. And I feel the same way. So. You are mine and I am yours and we are going to watch a movie we both like and eat ice cream. Sound okay?" You asked. "Oh say no more." Levi smiled widely.

When you cuddle:

Levi was doing work as usual. You were on the couch bored as shit. "Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevi." You groaned. "Yes?" He asked not even catching a glimpse of you. "Do you think I would look good in lingerie?" You smirked. "Sure. Sure" he responded, clearly not listening to your question. "Okay. I'm gonna go fuck Reiner now. See ya!" You said, playfully. "Okay. Be safe" Levi said. You were pretty shocked. You attempted to pull his arm off to the couch with you. "Y/n. I don't have the time to do this." He said. "Please?" You asked. Levi sighed. He smiled lightly and opened his arms wide as a sign of a hug. Your eyes sparkled with joy and glee. You jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. "You know I'm not letting you go right?" Levi smirked. "Levi!" "Let me go!" You whined. "Never." Levi chuckled. You puffed your cheeks out. "Please?" You said, voice muffled. "Fine." Levi joked. "Levi! Come here." You said patting a seat next to you on the couch. "Can we watch Mean Girls?" You asked. Levi's eyes glistened with joy. "Oh my god. You like Mean Girls too?" You asked surprised. "Fuck yes I do!" He exclaimed. He let you cuddle into his arm and you watched Mean Girls all day.

What you watch on tv:

Erased. Levi got so hooked on that anime he literally wrote a poem about it. The sad thing is, the poem was about Satoru and Kayo. He shipped them so much, it was insane. His reaction was priceless when he found out that Kayo was actually with Satoru's friend now.

When you act cute: You were imitating what Levi sounds like when he talks to people like Hanji or Erwin. "Ugh... Hanji. You need to wear perfume. You smell like horse shit." "Ugh... Erwin. What kind of shirt is that, you uncivilized beast." You said in his voice. Levi walked into the room and cleared his throat. "Uh...... How long were you standing there?" You blushed. "Through the whole adorable time." Levi smirked. You looked down and blushed. "You're such a jerk." You whispered. Levi chuckled. "I know, I am."

When he's drunk:

He gets sleepy. He automatically sleeps when he gets home. He don't even change his clothes, he just sleeps.

I'm gonna add the rest to the other scenarios.