Jean's dream

"Okay, Time to play Pokémon!" Jean said tumbling to the couch. "Heyyy babe, what'cha doin'?" You ask lazily. "Just playing Pokémon sun!" Jean replied. "Cool, what's your starter?" You ask. "Popplio" Jean replied. "Nice! I'm gonna go read with Armin now, cya!" You said. You kissed his cheek and left. After 30 minutes of training Jean's team the game crashed and didn't save any of his data! "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! OH FUCK THIS FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING BULL FUCKING SHIT!!!!" Jean yelled. "Calm down, Jean you can train later, right now you just need to take a nap" Jean said to himself. Jean layed down on the couch and dozed off to sleep.

"Jean. Wake up. Jean! JEAN WAKE UP!"

"What? You're back alrea- AAAAH!" Jean screamed. "Jean, what is it?" You ask. "Y/n?!!?!? W-What happened to you?!" Jean asked. You were in a half zipped popplio suit with only a bra and panties. "What? Jean? Are you okay?" You asked bending down. Your chest area jiggled a bit in Jean's face. "Y/n- wha- I-tho-what-ja-ahhh~~" Jean stuttered. "Come on! We have to attend a meeting!" You pouted grabbing Jean's arm and running out of the door. "Hold it right there! Y/n L/n! You are not going out there like that! You have to get dressed! Or else I'm going to that meeting alone!" Jean said standing his foot down. "Jean? What the hell are you talking about?! This is my normal attire!" You yelled. "Now come on!" You said pushing you and Jean out of the door. "Sorry we're late guys!" You said entering the meeting. "Okay, Y/n you're seat is next to Eren and Jean, yours is next to Marco"Commander Erwin said (Yes, I know Marco's dead but he's alive in this book! Marco! The aot fandom misses you!!!). You took a seat next to Eren and Jean took his seat next to Marco. "Hey Marco! How ya-" "Hey sexy, how're you doing today?" Eren whispered seductively in your ear. Jean was cut off from that. Eren then grabbed your breasts and started fondling with them. "S-Stop, Ahh- Eren! P-Please stop!" You moaned.

Real life~~~

"Jean? Jean? Jean! Wake up!! You're having a nightmare!" You yelled. "Aah" Jean awoke. He hugged you tightly and never let you go. "Uh-Jean? Are you going to do this all day?" You asked. "Yes" Jean said firmly. "Mine!" Jean pouted. "Hah? What are you talking about? Of course I'm yours!" You said hugging his neck and planting a kiss on his chin. The next day, you and Jean went to go beat some gyms and catch some rare Pokémon around the area.
You saw Eren walking up the same path as you and Jean. "Hey Eren!" You waved. "Oh, Sup Y/n!" Eeren waved back. "So, you wanna catch Pokémon with me and- huh? Jean what are you doing?" You ask as you were being carried away by Jean. Jean majestically neighed in disgust and brought you to safety (far away from Eren)"Jean! What was that for?!" You punched his arm slightly but firmly. "I was protecting you! You're welcome." Jean bowed. You sighed, that's your Jean!

Requested (aka when I say requested from her, she dared me) by my friend. God dammit! I didn't want weird shit in this book!