Mistletoe

Eren:
You were washing the dishes as you were humming to a song stuck in your head. "Hey! Hey! Heyyyy!! Y/n! Look up!" Eren exclaimed. You looked up to see a mistletoe in between of you. You chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "That's it?" Eren pouted. You sighed and kissed him on the lips and stuck your tongue in. "Better?" You asked. "I uh- ju-uh- wha- um, yes" Eren stuttered still shocked. He felt like he was the girl and you were the guy. He was pretty embarrassed.

      Armin:
Armin's POV

Y/n was reading a book and she was kinda ignoring me.

Morning:
"Hey, Y/n! How are yo-"
"Sorry Armin, I'm a bit busy right now"

Lunch:
"Hey Y/n!"
"I'm sorry hon, but I'm a bit busy."

Now:
"Hi Y/n!"
"Sorry hon I'm at a good part in this book"

Okay, sure I read books and can get obsessed with them and ignore people sometimes, but that was one time. "Hey Eren, what should I do? Y/n is ignoring me all day" I ask Eren. "Just get a mistletoe" Eren said sipping his coffee. "But, Eren it's not Christmas" I said. "It works in any season, Armin" Eren said reassuringly. "Okay" I said heading to get a mistletoe.

Your POV
"Oh, Y/n!" Armin called. "Yes Armin?" I replied. "Lookie, lookie" Armin said in a high pitch voice. I looked up and saw... a mistletoe? Then I felt something press on my lips. It was Armin's. "Yes! I finally got what I wanted!" Armin said in victory. "Why did you buy a mistletoe? It's not Christmas, dear" you asked. "Well... Eren said a mistletoe is perfect for any season, hehe, I uh, shouldn't have followed his rule, huh?" Armin asked embarrassed. You kissed him anyways. Armin was kinda shocked. "You could've asked me for a kiss you know?" You giggled. "Well, I tried but you were reading your book." Armin said. "Oh, darling, I'm so sorry" you replied kissing his cheek. "It's fine" Armin replied.

Jean:

Jean: Hey babe? You wanna make out for 30 minutes?

You: Yea.

Well, Jean don't need no mistletoe.

Levi:

It was Christmas Eve. You were all about Christmas, but. Levi seemed to not know what Christmas was. Maybe he didn't like Christmas. I mean...that's okay! As you were walking and thinking deeply, Levi had a mistletoe above you and him. You gasped and smiled. Levi smiled warmly. He leaned in and kissed you gently. "You remembered." You smiled, your eyes narrow as you were mesmerizing the moment. "How can I forget?" He smiled. Little did you know, you had little spies watching you. "What the fuck!" Eren whisper yelled. "Shut up" Mikasa whispered. "I swear, this is insta worthy." Mikasa squealed. She snapped a picture from a tree. "So cute!" Mikasa smiled.