two

* January 2nd 2016*"Luke, wake up" Luke's best friend shook him to wake him up

* January 2nd 2016*
"Luke, wake up" Luke's best friend shook him to wake him up.

"Michael get the fuck out of my room"

"Luke you know we have a meeting with Boss tonight. We can't be late." He pries even further. He huffs knowing that if he doesn't get up now, they will be late. Luke rolls out of his comfortable satin sheets in just his boxers. He pulled on a pair of black skinnies and walked out of his room. Both him and Michael lived in a relatively big house. But only because of their business, they needed a lot of room.

Michael noticed another body in Luke's bed. Luke always had a different girl every night. It was just his lifestyle. He may not be high in their gang's ranks, but the girls loved him. He shook the girl and she stirred a little.

"You need to leave" He said in a sharp tone. The girl wriggled out of the sheets with nothing on. Michael knew this one, she was one of the usuals. That meant she knew the rules.

"Luke," he called as he walked into the kitchen, "Luke you know the rules, girls aren't supposed to spend the night"

The blonde smirked.

"I guess I just tired her out, how was she? Could she still walk?" He turned to face Michael with a bowl of cereal in his hands. Michael rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Luke, you're going to get in trouble. Ashton will have no problem getting rid of you'"

"Michael it's fine no one is going to tell" Luke got up from his stool and put his bowl in the sink. He walked past Michael bumping shoulders with him on purpose. He knew the rules. Luke just didn't care about rules.
Plus he knew Ashton was going to be no problem, he knew that the girl he met last night would sell well and plus he could probably get her to do anything he wanted.

He slipped on a white shirt and a leather jacket. He ran a hand through his messy hair, trying to tame it in some way.

"Lukey," the girls annoyingly high pitched voice called from his bathroom. He waltzed into the bathroom.

"Can you please get me a towel?" She was standing naked in the shower, if this was supposed to be hot he was not one bit impressed.

"Shelby, you can get it yourself. Also you know the way out, so hurry up and get out. I have business to attend to" Luke turned on his heel, leaving Shelby in the bathroom.

" Mikey, you ready to leave?" Luke asked as if he hadn't been a douche to him five minutes ago. Michael nodded his head following his blonde friend out of their house.

**
"How did recruiting go last night?" Ashton, their boss, asked. Luke scratched the back of his neck nervously. For he was making a rather large proposal today and this could be the one to change everything. He would no longer be the little guy.

"You know speaking of that I may have found one," He finally spoke up. Ashton raised his eyebrows as if to hurry Luke up.

"She is gorgeous. Golden hair, down to her tailbone. Blue eyes. And these plump lips-"