five

*January 11th 2016*

The throbbing in her head was unbearable, then she felt her stomach rising with last night's contents and ran to what she could only hope was the bathroom. After she emptied the contents of her stomach Rena looked back into the bedroom where Luke was sleeping peacefully.

In all honesty she was in shock. Rena had never kissed a boy, let alone slept with one.

She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and immediately felt disgusting. She turned on the shower, which was huge and gorgeous. It had enormous glass walls with a stone floor and multiple shower heads. It felt like she was in a luxury spa.

She made the water hot and stepped in. There were multiple bottles of girly shampoos, conditioners, and body washes. Did he have a girlfriend? Or multiple?

***

Luke stirred from his peaceful slumber to some sweet singing in the shower.

"Hold back the river, let me look in your eyes," she sang softly and then some incoherent humming. Almost like she didn't know the next words.

Luke rolled out of the bed feeling the cold air hit his naked torso. He peeked in the bathroom, in the mirror he could see her small body through all of the steam as he just admired her. Her hair was wet and stuck to her back, when she bent over you could see some of her bones stick out. Luke thought Rena was an exotic type of beauty, one that was so rare that he would probably only see it once in his lifetime.

He chuckled to himself. Luke was not the type to admire beauty. He liked to fuck girls. Period. He did need to hurry up the process of getting her to consent to this whole plan, but in due time.

"Hey Ren, I am gonna go make some breakfast, want any?"

Ren immediately squeaked. She had no idea he was even up. And she had been singing. She heard a light laugh and she swore that she fell in love right then and there.

"I would love some breakfast and some aspirin." She spoke softly. She turned off the water and when she had wrapped herself in the towel Luke was gone. Rena didn't know exactly what she was going to put on since she had no clothes here. Until she saw Luke had put a clean pair of girls underwear on the counter and one of his clean shirts.

Where was he getting all these girly things? Why did he have them? She tried to just shrug off all of these negative thoughts she was having like what if he was gay and secretly dating Michael, and she was his beard and he just bought all these girly things so that the whole thing would look more realistic?

She finished drying off rather quickly. She just wanted to go home. She was feeling sick. She slipped on the underwear and the big t shirt.

The shirt smelled so good. Like oak and mint mixed together with cigarette smoke.

Walking downstairs, the aroma of breakfast made her senses tingle. Luke was making pancakes with blueberries in them.

"Ah good morning Rena," But Rena wasn't listening to him. She was too busy staring at his back muscles and then he turned around exposing his naked torso.

She had never seen anything as exquisite as Luke Hemmings. He was like a piece of art. The kind that her mother would show her if she had been a good girl that week.

"Good Morning Lucas,"

"Did you just call me Lucas?" He turned back around flipping the pancakes over.

"Maybe," Rena giggled lightly. It made Luke smile, something a girl could rarely make him do. He continued to cook the pancakes until there was enough for him and the pretty girl sitting at his breakfast bar.