Chapter Three

If I finish this chapter in the next ten minutes, this should be in bold ;). If not, I'll have to finish on my iPod.

Enjoy :)

Jeny's POV

"Turn on some music!" Lacey practically screeched. I sighed, as much as I loved Lacey, I had to admit, she looked goth. But, she was not, surprisingly.

"Fine.." I grumbled, barely audible. It was not my fault Louis Tomlinson always made me a bit cranky.

Okay, a lot cranky.

I rolled to the corner of my bed's mattress, and pressed the 'On' button to my stereo. I had no CD's inside of it, at the moment, so I had no chjoice but to listen to the radio. I pressed the FM button, just incase it wasn't already on FM.

I turned the volume dial, and listened to the music, that came blasting out.

"Before you cam in to my life,

I missed you so bad,

I missed you so, so bad.

Before you came into my life,

I missed you so bad,

And you should know that.

So call me maybe."

I wished we turnied on the radio, I don't know, maybe five minutes ago? I actually like Call Me Maybe. It didn't sound fairy tale-ish. Lacey and I waited patiently for the next song..

And much to my dismay,

"Your insecure,

Don't know what for,

Your turning heads when you walk through the doo-o-or.

Don't need makeup,

To cover up,

Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough."

Everyone else in the room can see it,

Everyone else but you-ou.

Baby you light up my world like no one else,"

I shut off the radio, right then. I'll admit, I didn't know the beggining as well, so if I knew what song it was I would have turned it off, earlier. It was that line 'Baby you light up my world, like no one else' that had clued me in.

Thankfully I had been paying attention.

Lacey frowned, unlike me, she was going to marry Harry Styles. In her dreams.

"You need to brighten up. I know just what you need!" Lacey exclaimed, clearly proud of herself.

"What is that?" I ask, in return. I was barely paying attention, I was trying to get the tune out of my head.

"BEACH PARTY!" Lacey shreiked, at the top of her lungs.

No.

Fucking.

Way.

Was.

I.

Going.

Hurray, FINISHED! Yup, this chapter was horid :) Just a filler, I have a plan for the beach, but I needed something in between.. To introduce Lacey.

I will NOT update until I've recieven at least

1) 3votes

2) 1comment

Thanks :)

-Beanie