Chapter Eleven

A/N: I've decided that instead of making long chapters, I'll make short ones! But that's so I can write them quicker, and so I'll update faster ^.^

And.. OH MY GOD I'M ALMOST AT 3,000 VIEWS!

I love you guys so much!! Xx

Beanie

Chapter Eleven

Jeny's POV

I stared at the two shocked faces in front of me. Louis and Harry. What did they expect, though? Me to play nice? That's not how I play! I folded my arms across my best, and sighed. Then I made a 'get going' motion with my hands towards them. Louis seemed the first to snap out of the shocked look.

"Do you think we're gay?" He asked, seriously. Well, as seriously as Louis can be.

"Do you want me to answer that question?" I asked, just as seriously. Personally, it wouldn't shock me if they were. They act like it enough.

"Lou, we do this all the time for f-" Harry said, but was cut off.

"Wait.. Did you just say, 'all the time'?" I cut of Harry.

"Yes. Anyways, Lou we do this all the time for the fans. Now isn't any different." Harry said reasonably.

"It is different!" Louis protested. I imagine if he was standing up, he would have stomped his foot. That's how whiney his voice was.

"How?" Harry asked, curiously. I was just kind of sitting there watching this play out before me. I'm not going to lie, I had a giant smirk on my face.

"We were going to go easy on her! And Jeny decides to pick that as a dare!" Lou says, stubbornly.

"Then, we will just have to make it harder for her.." Harry said, with a cheeky grin and wink in my direction. I scowled at the sight of him.

"Hurry up and kiss.. With tongue!" I added, my smile growing larger at the disgust on their face. Then, Louis just laughed, then leaned in to Harry. I couldn't really watch, because I was disgusted myself.

I didn't expect them to really do it..

"Do you guys want me to leave the room?" I questioned after about five seconds. They sprung apart quicker then anything I've ever seen. Maybe I've hit a nerve?

"Jeny, it's different with you. You're obviously not a fan. We only kiss for them." Louis said, staring at me seriously. I laughed at his seriousness.

I rolled my eyes, and turned my attention to Harry. "Your turn." I said simply, knowing that he would most likely pick me to get me back.

"Jeny.. Truth or dare?" Harry asked me.

"I'm not giving you the satisfaction of thinking I'm scared, so, dare." I said confidently, but slightly worried.

"Play the rest of the game wearing only your bra, no shirt." Harry said, with a quick glance towards Lou. I also looked at Louis, and his face was beat red. Mine? Scarlet.

"Er, Harry? Remember? No bra?" I said, with a cough at the end, embarrassed.

"Okay.. Then nothing!" Harry said happily.

My eyes widened, "NO! No. Fucking. Way!" I yelled, very loudly.

"Hold on then.. I'll be right back.." Harry mumbled, then with a cheeky grin that was shot towards Lou, he ran out the door. I sat there my lips pursed, and my eyes were about to fall out of my sockets.

"Where is he going?" I asked Lou, a giant frown on my face.

"Anywhere.. But I do have an idea." Louis said with a chuckle. "That boy would do anything.."

"Where?" I asked, menacingly.

"Your apartment. Probably asking for one of your bras." Louis said as if it were obvious. "Don't think it's just because it's you. He would do this to anyone, really."

"He.. What?" I said, shocked.

"Oh, you know what I said. Just hope you don't have any that are to revealing. That would be the first he picks." Louis said, thinking about what Harry could be doing.

"Good thing I'm not a slut, then. Besides, you guys can't make me." I said, like a little child.

"Resorting to that, love? You don't know Harry.. Or me. I'd help him." Louis said with a shrug of his shoulders. He turned his head, so it was tilted a bit, then flashed me one of his giant smiles.

"You wouldn't.." I warned, scooting a few inches back from him.

"Wanna bet, babe?" He asked me, a playful glint in his eyes.

"No." I answered, my voice a bit panicked.

"Too late!" Louis said cheerfully.

And before I had time to even blink, he pounced on me. Lou trapped me in a cage made out of his arms and legs. I struggled, but anyone could agree, he WAS much stronger.

I heard the door to their flat open, a a pair of feet stomping into the house. I turned my head, from under Louis' grasp, and saw Harry.

He was holding a bright, red bra. Nothing special, really. But they still expected me to only wear that.

"I'm back! And look what I brought!" Harry said, cheering.

A/N: Sorry the chapter was so short! But you guys know the reason! And, when Jeny returns home, there will be more IMs between her and the mystery boy! Yay!