Chapter Nine

A/N: OMG OVER 800 READS *DEAD*

Don't judge, that's a lot, for me ^.^

Chapter Nine

Jeny's POV

"Are you guys just going to stand there, or are you going to get me some clothes?" I asked a bit lissed off. Usually I wasn't this moody, but in this situation, I should be excused. I held the towel, tightly, I didn't know if Harry or Louis would pull any funny buisness, it seemed like them to do such a thing.

"Uh, y-yeah." Louis stuttered out, making it about five times more awkward then it already was.

"Nah, Lou, you stay. I'll get Jeny a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. Her bum is to small to fit in yours, Boo." Harry said, with a cheeky wink towards Louis. Louis rolled his eyes, but didn't blush, it must be a normal occurrence for them to talk like that to eachother.

Strange boys.

It seemed like the kiss Harry and I shared earlier today didn't effect anything really. Thank god, because I wasn't prepared to face anything more awkward then it already was.

"So, want to sit down?" Louis asked me. Probably the earlier conversation about me calling him a fag earlier was going through his mind. Even he knew I didn't mean cigarette.

"Um, Louis, I'd get it wet because I'm in a towel.." I said, with a roll of my eyes. He was so dim, sometimes.

Make that, all the time.

"Jeny! Here!" Harry said, as he walked in. He tossed me a pair of boxers. There were blue and plaid. The shirt was just plain gray. Nice.

"Thanks.. I'll be in the bathroom.." I said, and practically sprinted towards the bathroom. I dropped my towel and put on the clothes I would be wearing tonight.

Who knew what could happen tonight?

I headed out of the bathroom, slowly. The towel was still on the floor, but who cares? It wasn't my house, so I wasn't cleaning.

"Okay, Jen. It's decided." Harry stated.

"Don't ever call me Jen again. And, what's decided?" I ordered him, fiercly.

"Jeny, we are playing truth or dare!" Louis said, happily.

I wonder what they had planned..

A/N: Sorry for a terrible chapter. I wanted to save the truth or dare one for next upload ^.^