Chapter Four

A/N: Thanks for the votes :) And awesome comments!

This is chapter is dedicated to my best friend @thepapster

PAPI, LOVE YOU!

Check out her story :)

-Beanie

Jeny' POV

As always, Lacey had over powered me. I was practically forced into my favorite black bikini. It was strapless, but not revealing. I loved the way I looked in it, but it still didn't help the fact that I wanted to stay home. In truth, I was just waiting for him to come back online. But, he apparently had a life.

We were in the car, Lacey was blasting Glad You Came, and screeching out the lyrics. We both knew she could sing, but it was more fun to screech. I usually joined in with her, but I was still upset. I was about to give in, though, screeching songs passed the half hour drive to the beach.

Of course, the radio wants to drive me crazy.

After Glad You Came was over, the worst possible thing happened. What Makes You Beautiful blasted through the car. And it wasn't like I could shut it off, because it was Lacey's car and not mine. I so wished we walked, it would save me from going insane.

"We there yet?" I asked, but not loud enough. "WE THERE YET?" I tried, yelling over the loud music. Lacey turned to me, frowning. She was clearly upset I am bothering her while singing and driving.

"Five minutes." She replied, harshly.

Five minutes later, she parked along the long beach wall. I smiled, as I practically jumped out of the car. I needed to escape the car, after What Makes You Beautoful was over, Lacey decides to annoy me by playing the whole album.

Lacey followed me onto the burning hit sand. I flinched when I took off my flip flops, but I ran towards the damp sand, to save my feet. When my feet hit the damp sand, I turned to see Lacey carrying a very large towel.

At least she was smart enough to bring one. Unlike me, with nothing.

But, I had the worst feeling this day wasn't going to end well. It could not end well, Louis had already ruined it. I was in for more disasters, hopefully not worse ones.

"Lace, you coming swimming?" I asked Lacey. I needed to make it up to her for annoying her. But the again, she knew how much I didn't like One Direction.

"Hold on a second, Jen." Lacey replied. Thankfully, she wasn't that annoyed, her voice was normal and she didn't have the pissed off look on her face.

"Okay, meet you." I said, then turned on my heel, and sprinted into the water. I ran so the salty waterways to my knees. I couldn't resist the numbing feeling meaning I was cold, and I plunged under, holding my breath and closing my eyes.

It was refreshing, but it was odd Lacey shouldn't be taking this long. Should she? I figure she must be tanning. It was so like Lacey to not want to be cold. But the feeling was nice, I felt clean, salt water always had this affect on me. Yes, I was an odd child.

I swam under the water, towards the shore. A wave decided to let me ride it. My arms were over my head, in an imitation of a diving pose. It helped me go faster, considering I didn't have my surf board to help me ride it. I felt my bare stomach hit the wet sand in the water, signaling I was at the shore.

I stood up slowly, making sure my bikini was in place, and I was not going to be flashing any strangers. Thankfully, I was safe, and I smiled.

Well, I was in for the most unpleasant surprise. My luck can't get any worse then this.

Lacey was standing a few yards from where I just got out of the water. And talking to whom?

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.