home sweet home

Y/n POV

The day has ended and it's getting dark, it's 11 pm when I started packing my stuff and leaving, on my way home Vincent ran up to me and asked to walk me home, I don't really like company, but agreed just to be nice, anyway luckily we didn't say much. It was getting cold and I didn't think of taking a vest with me, he probably noticed and gave me his.

"You don't need to do that..."

"It's ok, you're cold and I wanted to help"

"Oooo from when did you become a gentlemen, from what I remember you were a flirt for most of the day"

"Shut up, or I'm geting back my vest!!"

"Nah, it's mine"

I started running away from Vincent, but he was caching up pretty fast and in a matter of seconds he was right behind me
'Uh oh' we were close to my house when he cached me and picked me up bridal style, I tried getting away from his grip but failed. Moments like this were I can have fun and forget my misery are the greatest moments. He took me in front of my house and let me go, for some odd reason I didn't want to let him go. We were just looking at each other for a several minutes until I broke the silence.

"Soooo goodbye...i guess?

"Y-yea bye"

He was about to go, when I stoped him.

"Hey, grape"

"Hmm, what is it?"

"I-i nothing.." he had a look that he knew what a wanted.

As he came closer I realised what he was about to do.

** Warning fluff **

3rd POV

Vincent took y/n into his arms and started kissing her, y/n still in shock kissed back, he licked y/n lips asking for an entrance they playfully denied he took their butt making y/n gasp and took the opportunity to slider his tongue into their mouth. They made out for a while but y/n had to stop for air, Vincent started kissing down to their jaw and to their neck, he found y/n's  sweet spot and was making a hickey and making y/n moan.

"We should go..."

He stopped and agreed, by now you were a blushing mess. (Hi, it's me author Chan and I was just awkward writing this.)

Vincent POV

Why did I do that..

Y/n POV

That just happened....I just kiss a grape. I went back to my house, well what's now my house and made sure that all the windows and doors are locked didn't want to come in, of course I will have to change the door lock so if anybody has the keys they can't get in but right now I'm too tired and confused about what happened with Vincent and I, why would he do that does he like me or... He probably does that to every girl.... He IS a very flirty person and the type of guy that would do that, but he's cute maybe I'll give him a chance and if he does me wrong I'll make him pay for sure, but now I just want to sleep.

3rd POV

And with that y/n went to her room and fell on the bed to fall asleep, but I little did they know that someone has be watching them for a long time (creep)  and planning revenge on them for the many people they have killed...

Y/n POV

I woke up to the alarm clock, hmm I didn't wake up early, I touched my neck and yup the hickey still their, Oh well... I realised that I was still in my work clothes well I can sleep for ten more minutes....

And you fell asleep again let's hope ten doesn't turn to fifteen to twenty to you're late...

hope you like it cause I'm not that good at writing something interesting •∆• °^° π×π byeeee