revenge

Y/n pov

Getting ready to go to work yeeeey, not like I want to sleep or anything! After what happened last night I don't think I want see Vincent, he cute but the purple skin is throwing me off... Buuuut I can make him fall for me and then break his heart, that sounds fun*evil laughing* I have officially become a movie villain. I need to go before I'm late to work.

10 minutes later

Y/n POV

Sugar honey ice tea, I'm late!

Vincent POV

Finally they're here! Those kids are starting to annoy me.

"Hey sorry I'm late!"

"It's ok I'll have to punish you later."

"Depends on what you mean.."

"Oh you'll have to wait and see.."

'Wait and see'...although they seem to know what is coming for them...

Y/n POV

Nope nope nope I'm definitely going home early, no way I'm gonna stay with that creep any longer than I have to. He was cute before but now I just wanna throw him off a cliff.

??? POV

Hmmm, Freddy fazbears pizzaria huh? So that's where you work at you little s**t I hate you for what you did to my Family, my son, my mother, my sister they're all gone because of you! You killed them, you killed every one except me, why didn't you kill me, did you forget me? Did you think that I was soo unimportant that killing me was not worth it? Well you're going to regret it what ever is the reason. Why because you're sins won't ever go away, a villain will never have a happy ending, karma will come knocking on your door, you don't deserve to be happy, because in the end you will lose everything like I did.
Ohh I remember like it was yesterday when you lost it, well you didn't have anything to begin with but that doesn't justify what you did every one knows that Samantha's "suicide" was you pushing her of the roof when we were 10 and wen Billy went missing after he took your brush you were the one who killed him, but little old me believe in you and was thinking that you could get better! I was an idiot, I should have stabbed you in the back when I had the chance to, at least if I did I could of save our village from mass murder. Everybody knew that something was wrong with you, I knew that you belong in a mental hospital, but I decided to be your friend, your best friend and yet you took advantage of me. I could have reported you to the police, killed you, hurt you, destroy you, but I didn't is this how you treat a friend? Destroying everything they have? You are no longer a 'friend who needs help' you are a enemy to the world who needs to be burned alive, now I'm wondering why haven't I told the police that you're here, ohh riiight the police will put you to prison or even a mental hospital, but that be to nice you need to be killed, burned, tortured! For your sins. For now I'll just each you from a far, but I will get you you'll see....

Y/n POV

I've been watching the kids, there seem less than there was before my break and that was a few minutes ago which is weird and Vincent is gone to, sooo I'm alone which is good and bad, good because I don't have to deal with Vincent, bad because I have to deal with the kids. Some times when I drift off of reality I think of what happened in my town and how I kept seeing them, I guess you could call them my demon? Or even my shadow, creepy I know.

Y/n?

Hmm?

'She' a horrible drawing of your demon or how I imagined them :| anyway sorry it took soo long to make I just didn't know what to write, again I'm sorry

:) byeee