Date

Warning blood and murder!

Y/n POV

I'm looking at the mirror 'wow this doesn't look good on me' said every person ever looking at them self's, hm? Is that- before I could finish my thought it was gone, well great I'm having hallucinations. Anyhow, I have to get ready for the date, no time to lose I go to the cashier and buy my stuff.

11pm

I went to a park, it was a cold night, but it had a beautiful view. I went to sit on a bench, it was near a waterfall. I saw Vincent coming my way,' handsome like always' I thought, what I didn't realize was that I was starting at him😓

'Am I so hot that you need to stare at me?'

'WHAT no, I was just wondering why I went on a date with a giant grape.'

'Suuure, but really, do you think that this oulfit suit's me?'

'Don't worry, you look great or at least as good as a grape can look.'

'Shut up, anyway you look fabulous.'

'Thanks, I know, were are we going?'

'To a restaurant, after we can go watch a movie at my place. IF you what to of course.'

'Suuure, come on let's go!'

'Heh, ok follow me.'

And like that the date went on
Time skip~~~

We were going to he's house to watch a movie, it was really late so if I fell asleep it's not gonna be my fault.we got out of the car and went inside, he had a big, nice house, God damn. I'm bout to get a sugar daddy. I went and sit on the couch as he picked a movie to watch.

'want to watch (f/m)?'

'Hell yea!'

'ok, I'm going to make popcorn.'

Yey, popcorn! I watch him leave in to the kitchen, as I took some blankets nearby because I was cold and wrapped them around me, Vincent came next to me with a bowl of popcorn. As we eat and watch the TV I feel like I was slowly falling asleep.

~~Dream~~

I was in a room that I didn't recognize, it was dark and there was no way out, there was a bed, closet,drawer and the usual stuff in a bedroom only thing there was no door or window, I heard scratching and and loud bang's on the walls, then the worst happened, the closet started to slowly crack open reveling a demonic hand, I had nowhere to run, So I  went to the opposite corner. Something else started coming from under the bed, it was a demonic shadow person with red eyes, from the closet came what looked like a female corps that looked similar to the rake . More and more demonic things were coming near me. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, they were saying something like 'it's your fault' and 'you need to pay'. Then they all jump at me and started tearing me apart lim by lim taking my organs out, everything was body. Worst I feel t every thing and I couldn't do anything, I might be a dream, but the pain was real. They were screaming my name! 'Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!'

And then I woke up in a bed with Vincent next to me looking very worried.

'huh, what happened'

'Y/n! You're awake! Are you ok? You looked like you were having a nightmare.'

'I-i'm f-fine don't worry.'

'Are you sure?'

'Y-yea, sorry for bothering you...'

'It didn't bother me, I just hope you're ok.'

'Aww, that's cute, but yea I'm ok.'

'Good to know, anyway I'm going to my room, goodnight.'

'Wait!'

'Hmm?'

'Can you stay with me?' god y/n what's wrong with you!!

'S-sure.'

He was blushing at this point and so was I, he came in the bed with me and l hugged him as tightly as I could, to be honest that nightmare was terrifying and I was to scared to be alone. We were cuddling each other when we fell asleep and this time I didn't get a nightmare.

Thanks for reading and happy October!