Partner

Well i fucked up, maybe pissing off the person that tried to kill isn't a good idea? Who would've thought.
  Well if he thinks he can tie me up this time he's wrong. I grabbed a lamp that was near by and hit him over the head with it multiple times.

"HEY, stop, i get it, I not freaking out anymore!

CLOINK

Hey, will u let me explain what's going on?

CLOINK

Stop hitting me!!"

I stop against my better judgment ...

"Finally, let me explain, I'm not usually crazy ok? I don't freak out for no reason and start murdering people for no reason, but recently my anger is getting out of hand, it feels like someone or something has possessed me and is making me do things against my will. I'm sooo sorry for taking you hostage but I needed someone to kill before I went batshit crazy, but you were an obstacle and i needed to get rid of you. And I know that's fuked up but you're not allowed  to judge me... I've done some research and I have seen your wanted pictures.... I know your as crazy as me! And I wanted you to be my partner in crime! What do you say?"

Well shit I'm in a corner, if he knows he can tell the cops about me... And if I say no I'm positive he's gonna kill me... I going to have to agree and backstab him when he doesn't expect it.... literally.

"Of course I'll join you, but on the condition you don't say anything to anyone  and help financially support me, cause I know you have the money!

YES, your gonna be my girlfriend and help me kidnap kids and in exchange I'll give anything your heart desires!!!"

Oh fuck, guess this is happening, I know I wanted him as a sugar daddy, but I didn't know the sugar was going to be child murder. But im sure I can use this to my advantage, if I have him covering my tracks, the police will never get me... this might be really good.

The next day

What is this, the third day? And I have got a grape as my boyfriend and partner in crime? My life has just gotten more bizarre than it already was... today I'm going have to clean the animatronics, Vincent said that he hides the bodies  inside, I wonder if I can incriminate him without him knowing... but I cant do that right now.. I need to convince him to share bank account first. It will be good if I can get all my murders onto him too. I wonder... I'm going to have to start planing now if I want to get this done in time. Anyway the animatronics smell horrible! No wonder no one wants to do this, couldn't he have hidden them somewhere else? I guess its a good spot if they haven't found them yet.

As I was finishing cleaning I saw Vincent in his bunny suit, that thing looked old as hell, how does he manage luring kids in that thing.

"Hey y/n you done I need some help in the backroom."

I know where this is going... the franchise is going to open a new pizzeria and that means more animatronics to stash kids into. Vincent is loving it, having more chances to kidnap kids is like having extra toys for Christmas for him. It's freaky, even in my standards. But helping him will be very beneficial for me, so I go to the backroom and witness for myself what I wasn't able to before.
  There was so much blood, I was honestly exiting, getting to hear the kids scream for there life as the bunny chased them, I was there stuffing suits, but something was already in one of those suits... It was Jeremy!
  I was panicked but Vincent told me it was normal. That the animatronics wake up at night and try to stuff the night guard in the suit in an act of revenge. That was why the franchise was opening a new restaurant. To stop the killer animatronics, but it was gonna be in vein cause we were already stuffing the unreleased suits.

  After we were done, I went back to taking care of the kids like nothing had happened...

  This day has been wild and its gonna keep getting wild until I kill him or at least get him to go to jail. I don't want him killed because I don't like him, I want his money and I want safety,I sick and tired of running from cops. Vincent is hot but if I have to fuck up his life so mine gets better I'm going to do it.
After Vince drove me home I started  to redecorate my house because he gave me the money to do so. He did suggest I stay over at his house, but it's a little to purple for my taste and I want somewhere to go went I eventually get rid of him. Vincent is also paying my bills so the electricity works now, yayy.

  When i was to going to sleep I started to hear voices... shit am I hallucinating again? The creature of those nightmares sounded similar... fuck I need to sleep. I can't be going crazy, but I can't help but feel like someone is watching me. It's giving me shivers down my back. Whatever I'll just go to sleep.

Pov ???

You forgot your windows open dear y/n  you should be more careful... thank god all you criminals are as stupid as bricks.... now where is your room? Ah found it, don't worry I'm not going to kill you yet that would be to easy. I'll  just make sure I know where you are at all times..... annnnd done, good bye love hope you have terrible nightmares you rat bastard. I'll was going to  sure your new boyfriend suffers to but you seem to not care about him enough yet, so I'm just going to wait for the right moment. Byeee bicht.

~~~~
Hope you enjoyed the new chapter, its not very long, but I don't have time to write anymore and I don't want to keep people waiting more than i already have. BYE