Chapter 1

Theo expertly wove her way through the crowds of hormone driven teens (as one learns to do if they switched schools as often she did) as she made her way to her 7th Period class (the last class of her day).

The air was heavy with the smell of burned chemicals and lack of air-conditioning in the South Floridian summer heat as she makes her way to her seat in the back of the class.

It was the second to last day of school, and everyone was ready to bolt, even if it meant having to jump out of the two story window near the front of the room.

I mean... They'd survive. They'd just fall into the dumpster right below the window that the cafeteria ladies throw all of the molding and stale food that couldn't be shoved down the students throats before it started to rot.

But back in the class room, the students had started to create paper fans and take out the portable ones that could be plugged into their phone whilst Theo sat closely to the only air conditioner in the room, that often got unnoticed by all of the other students because of its insignificance.

Their chemistry teacher, Mr. Morgan was droning on about the next school year as he too suffered from the heat, his armpit sweat stains saying it all.

Theo switched her view back to the students of the classroom, who weren't really paying attention as she 'people watched'.

Something about the vibes the students were giving off were unsettling her. Like something big was going to happen before their very eyes.

See, Theo went to an all werewolf school. Although to people outside of the school just believed that it was a very selective private school that was near impossible to get into.

The horrible screeching sound of the over head speakers interrupted her thought, as well as catching everyone's attention. The principal rarely uses the intercom, so it had to be important.

"May I have all students, teachers, and staff report to the Auditorium immediately. Please bring all of your belongings as well. You're going to be dismissed to your transportation home from there."
Although it was phrased like a question, everyone knew it was a demand.

The class quickly gathered their belongings as they followed their fellow students through the school, the heat of everyone around them quickly becoming unbearable, causing them to move faster.

By the time that they reached the air conditioned Auditorium, everyone was coated with a thin layer of sweat, much to a lot of the students' dismay.

But the inside of the Auditorium was known to be freezing cold, for reasons unknown.

Time skip to like 3 minutes later after everyone sits down cause elaborating is hard.

A few minutes after everyone was seated and comfortable, a man walked on stage and immediately the quiet hum of the students talking silenced, the only sound being the heavy foot falls of the man on stage.

His scent wafted around the room, he was obviously a very strong Alpha, but what wasn't obvious was his reason of being at a high school on the second to last day of school.

He stood at the microphone with his hands behind his back as he eyed the students in front of him.

Everyone was on the edge of their seats, most likely expecting some sort of tragic news. Although quite a few ladies seemed to be throwing their scents at him, trying to grab his attention.