Chapter 7

The only way to explain this p.o.v is by acting like you're playing the sims, where it's the sim's p.o.v, but you're watching the sim, if you know what I mean.

Pandora's P.O.V.

Apparently the dress code they had to follow was nothing. Okay not nothing, but nearly nothing. They literally going to be shifted the entire time, seeing as it was more of their wolf's initiation into the pack rather than their human counterpart. All the human had to do was sign some forms.

Enyo had told them that it took the better part of two hours, so it's not like they were going to be out all night doing some weird cliché werewolf activity like howling at the moon or some shit. They were just going to do a human sacrifice or two... Okay maybe not.

-

Theodosia was the smarter of the two of them, sadly. Pandora didn't even think of the fact that they should shift before going downstairs, so that they wouldn't have to undress and shift in front of 400 people, or at least those who would be attending.

Theodosia's wolf was stunning, taking up nearly half the room just by standing there. She was nearly jet black, just the faint streaks of purple marking where her human side and her wolf overlapped. Her coated was thick, and a lot longer than Pandora's. It was probably built for much colder weather, unlike Pandora's, who's short coat and average size made her perfect for the hotter months.

Piercing eyes met her own, and Pandora booped Theo's wolf on the top of her nose before shifting herself. Since she was smaller, she left the room before her companion, easily slipping through the door.

Theo's leave, however, was a bit of a squeeze. The door frame was only about four feet wide, so Theo had turn her shoulders a little bit to escape. The hallways themselves were wide, with about 20 feet of space between each parrarel door. The hallway floors themselves were also wood, which made sense actually. Paws easily pick up dirt and it would ruin a carpet instantly.

But no matter. Pandora led Theodosia towards the elevator, its massive size easily encompassing the both of them.

Theodosia's wolf was bopping her large head along to the low music in the elevator. Pandora had wondered why she was always doing that, but apparently the music was made for a wolf's ears, its sound unable to be detected by the normal human ear.

Pandora continued to ponder why Theodosia could so easily pick up the low music in her human form, but decided to ignore that as the elevator opened to the base floor.

There were other wolves around, most laying around or talking amount themselves. Just about everyone was in their wolf form, ranging from ashy grays to startling whites. Bellona and Enyo were sitting together, flank pressed against their companions'.

Enyo's wolf was a sandy brown, and her fur almost seemed to curl at the tips. It had a low glow, although it almost seemed dull in comparison to her Alpha's. Bellona's wolf, per usual, was groomed to a goddess-like perfection, and glowed a silvery white.

Once most of the pack had arrived, Bellona stood up gracefully, silently leading the pack out of the main doors to the pack house. Everyone followed her without question, although some had to trot to keep up with her quick walk.

She led them through the thick foliage surrounding the Huntress HQ, seemingly knowing the woods like the back of her hand. The moon was shining brightly over head, casting a slanted shadow over the hundreds of wolves as they made there way to- wherever they were going, actually. Bellona made no move to speak, so neither did they. Even Enyo, the more talkative of the pair, was silent, although she seemed content.

Theodosia and Pandora were somewhat pushed towards the front as they walked on, other new initiates experiencing the same. There were only three other women besides Theo and herself joining, all of which seemed at least a little bit anxious, including Pandora (if her palms could sweat, they'd be sweating).

Bellona slowed to a stop in the middle of a clearing, the woods seeming to have grown in a perfect circle in the perimeter. She spoke through the pack bond, adressing all the wolves gathered before her in a light, but commanding voice. She even got Theo's wolf listening.

"We're back here once again, under the light of the full moon and the watch of the Moon Goddess above. May she bless us all in the integration of our newest pack members into the Huntresses." Bellona's wolf looked nearly transparent underneath the moon's light. Her fur was ruffled by the wind, making it almost seemed to shimmer.

Enyo stepped up from by her Alpha's side, raising her arms up as she spoke. She must have shifted back some time ago. "Initiates!" Her voice carried across the wolves like a gust of wind.

The initiates were lightly pushed forward towards the Alpha and Beta, who seemed eerily still. Enyo smiled as they approached, eyes glowing with her wolf just beneath the surface, ready to appear at any given moment.

As they lined up side by side, Bellona began to pace, steps muffled by the damp ground. All Pandora could feel was Theodosia slow, even breathes from her side. It was calming really, cause Bellona was fucking terrifying. She doesn't know how they could talk alone without Theodosia shitting her pants.

Bellona's eyes snapped to hers, and she felt a shiver run down her spine, feeling as though her Alpha heard her thoughts. She hoped not. It's a big ol' disaster zone to be honest.

She was snapped back to the present by the feel of her Alpha's gaze once more, before feeling it flick to Theodosia, who went eerily still.

"The newly chosen, handpicked by our Alpha, and even the Moon Goddess herself, welcomes those before us into the Huntresses with open arms. We stand by the abandoned, the betrayed, the rejected, and the unmated, and protect them as though they are our own. We expect the same from you, and will not tolerate anything less. Those who don't don't will be exiled from the pack, no exceptions." She looked around, waiting for someone to object. Any sort of light or joking manner she held earlier that day was gone.

"The title of Alpha is decided by their predecessor. Or," She paused, making eye contact with the initiates.

"A fight to the death."

The way she spoke the words sent a shiver down Pandora's spine. She knew what she wasn't going to do anytime soon.

"All those who do not agree to these terms can leave now, no harm done. But you won't be won't welcomed back. We have no tolerance for cowards."

The pack around her let out a low rumble, voicing their agreement quietly. No one in Pandora's line backed down.

Enyo cracked a smirk, eyes flashing a shimmering gold as she looked to her mate, who had shifted her eyes to her.

"Let's get this show on the road."

That's about it for now. Sorry there was such a large gap between this update and the previous one, exams and all from a while back made me put this story on Hiatus for a little while (plus this dialogue was just really difficult to write for some reason.)

Anyways, you know the drill. Like, Vote, Comment.

Later. ✌

~ Ana