Chapter 1: the biginning

Leo's pov
Me and my brothers were sitting around in our room staying quiet. Ever since our mom died our dad has been mean to us. She died when she had our little brother Mikey. He's a year old now. I have been trying to keep them out of trouble with our father but it's difficult. Michelangelo  cries he hurts him, and me for not keeping him quiet. Raphael looks at him the wrong way he hurts him. Donatello corrects him he hurts him. I want me and my brothers to be safe. I wish mommy was still here but the past is the past it's the future that counts so I'm gonna get us out of here. "Wahhhhh" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Michelangelo started to cry. I tried to calm him down as quick as I could before our dad came into the room. After about 10 minutes when he was all calmed our father never came into the room. Me and my brothers looked at each other in confusion. "Maybe he stopped being a butt?" Donatello said. "Yeah right." Raphael replied. But their was a knock on our door and a woman came into the room. "Hello little ones how are you. My name is Shen, Tang Shen. I'm here to take you to a safer place. Your father won't hurt you no more."

Tang shen's pov
I was with my husband and our 2 year old daughter in our living room when I got a call. "I'll be back" I said to Yoshi handing him Miwa. "Mushi mushi" I said into the phone. "Mushi mushi Shen we need you. Their is a report of child abuse in matsuyama. We need your help getting the boys out there is four of them." "Alright kiminobu. Ill be their in 10 minutes." "Alright see you soon." Then the conversation ended and I hung up the phone. "I need to go Yoshi. I'll be. Back in about an hour." "Another family." "Yeah." "I'll see you soon. I love you Shen." "Love you to Yoshi." I said as I kissed him. "And you to Miwa." I said kissing her little  head leaving out the door.
~time-skip~
When I arrived to the house it was small and broken. It looks like no one has cleaned up the yard or been out here in ages. After the men got the father out of the way I walked inside looking threw the house to find the children. Finally I reached a door at the end of the hallway I knocked. I hured voices at the other end and opened the door. Within i saw 4 little boys no older then the age of 6. "Hello little ones how are you. My name is Shen, Tang Shen. (I'm Bond, James bond. *I'll go home lol.*)  I'm here to take you to a safer place. Your father won't hurt you no more."
I said to them. The one that looked older was hesitant but grabbed my hand and smiled. "M-my name is Leonardo." He said to me. "This is my little brother Michelangelo." He said pointing to the other child on the ground. "Awe your so cute Michelangelo." I said. He giggled and put his arms up like he wanted to be picked up. I did as he wanted and he placed his head on my shoulder. "I-I'm Donatello." The little boy with light brown hair said. And that's Raphael." He said pointing to the boy with dark brown hair. " Hello Donatello and Raphael. All you names are the names of Italian Renaissance artists. Did you know that?" " Yeah they were our mom's favorite before she died." Leonardo said sounding sad. "Awe I'm sorry to hear that. But let's get out of this house where it's safe."
I told them as I walked them out to my car as I got a text from my boss. "Bring them to the kiminobu orphanage on hidamudu street." "Yes sir I said then hung up."