You'll see (chapter 3)

The boys are so sweet. I wounder..... I thought. "What if I adopted the boys?" I asked my boss.  "That would mean a lot less paperwork for Aki . What would Yoshi think." "I'll be back in a second." I texted Yoshi real quick.

T-Yoshi I love you sooooo much

Y- I love you too

Y-Why? what do you want this time?

T- why do you think I want something?  I Love you.

Y- We have been married for 3 years. I know you well Shen.

T- Fine I want something;  If we can how would you feel about having four more kids. 

Y- Shen we have a one year old who is trouble already is this a good idea

T-I love you Yoshi and I wouldn't ask to do this if I didn't think it was a good idea. 

Y-How old are they?

T- The youngest one is 1 and the oldest one is four and I dont want them to end up being separated from each other. that would break my heart Yoshi.

Y-Alright Shen. IF we can we can adopt them

After I saw that text from Yoshi I just smiled. I looked over to my boss and he knew what i was going to say."You actually convinced him." "I can be very persuasive." I said with a smile. "Okay you need to bring them to the orphanage for a couple days though. And we will make sure they wont get adopted by anyone else." "Alright why. we never did  that before when someone was adopting right after something like this happened." "You'll see." Was all he said as he walked back to his car.