Preface

Hello! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you'll enjoy this story! In any case, if you'd like to skip this feel free to although this page does include warnings and some extra text. So, without further ado, lets begin!

Warning: This story does contain depictions of violence, strong language, physical, verbal, and emotional abuse. The Author does not condone abuse in any way, shape, or form. Nor does the author condone discrimination based on any aspect of a person. The acts described in this book are purely for storytelling purposes. This book also contains depictions of same sex relationships. If you are uncomfortable with any of the things mentioned previously, it is recommended that you do not read this book.

Now then, with that out of the way. Dedications! Because there are more than one!

Thank you @Jacqueline I.Z for the amazing book cover!

Thank you Lucy and Jack, my lovely editors and proof-readers. Without you I'd probably still be holding a mug of coffee stressing over all of the minor details.

Thank you Saber, your innuendos are probably the one thing that kept me from crying out in despair.

Thank you Equator and Britain (A person, not the country) for being there and keeping me on task.

And finally, thank you to my instant coffee maker. For without whom I'd have been dead at 3:45 AM trying to finish chapters.

Now that we have that out of the way, sit back. Grab some snacks, and hold on to your life jacket. You'll need it.