Stupid Life Choices

A/N: I tried to keep this PG-13. It's not BAD though, don't worry it's not like the knife fic. That was gross. ;)

"Stella," I heard John whisper. I groaned and rolled over.

"Stella," he sang in his beautiful voice so well I almost didn't want to stay in bed. "Get up."

"No," I moaned.

"Don't make me pick you up and carry you out," he warned.

"Ha, like you could!"

"Even if I can't, and I can, I'll call Zack."

I sprang forward shouting, "I'm up!"

"There you go," he smirked.

"I'm sorry for just showing up last night. I know I wasn't supposed to come find you unless I was ready to be in a relationship with you and instead I came crying to you about-"

"Candy? Yeah, that was weird. I didn't think sugary foods could upset you. You loved candy," he laughed a little.

Candy? I thought. That meant I hadn't told him about Alex. That was great! Maybe John wouldn't hate me after all. I couldn't stop myself from beaming until I looked down at the alarm clock next to his bed.

"Oh crap! It's five in the afternoon? Zack's going to kill me!" I sprang out of the bed and raced to pull my shoes on.

"Yeah, I saw his car out there. It's pretty cool," he grinned, "Who owns the Lexus?"

I froze in place and let my shoe drop to the floor. Alex owned a Lexus. I turned to faced John very slowly.

"Is there still a Lexus out there?" I prayed the answer would be no. Knowing Alex however I doubted that he would just leave. He wasn't the evil guy I had made him out to be last night. He just made a mistake, I thought and then wondered why I was the one afraid to faced him if he was the one who messed up.

He walked over to the window and peered out at the ground from his second floor bedroom then looked back at me. "Yeah, why?"

I sighed out my nose and pulled my shoe on, "It's nothing. Bye John."

His eyes got sadly suddenly and his smile was replaced by a grimace, "Bye Stella."

I took my time getting outside and when I finally did I ran to Zack's car and tried desperately to open the door before Alex got out of the car. I failed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he came to stand by me

I stayed quiet and continued trying to open the door with the alarm going off. I finally managed to calm myself enough so that I could get the key in the key hole.

"You can't just leave at two in the morning when your brother's home," he yelled. Click. The door unlocked and I got in. I started the car and fiddled with the controls.

"You pissed Jasey off!" I stopped and let the anger eat me for a minute. I pissed Jasey off? I pissed her off? I took my palm and slammed it against the horn just so I had something to hit. Then I tried to pull out, but the tires were deflated. I hopped out and starred at it.

"I let the air out of your tires so you had to listen to me," Alex explained.

I stormed up to the porch and banged on it rapidly until John opened the door. "Can you give me a ride home?" I asked desperately.