The Dating Rules

A/N: Sigh, it's been taking me so long to update lately. Finals and an addiction to Law&Order/Gilmore Girls can do that to a person. By the way, everyone hear THE RECKLESS AND THE BRAVE!!!! AHHH TOO FREAKING PERFECT!!! <3

"No way!" I exclaimed at Jack, "Justin Bieber does not write you fan letters."

"He definitely does," Jack proclaimed, "Just ask Alex."

I turned towards Alex, "Justin Bieber doesn't write him fan letters."

Alex chuckled a little and nodded, "He most certainly does."

"Holy shit," I blinked twice in surprise, "Can I see these letters?"

"Nope," Jack shook his head.

"Now you're lying," I argued.

"I'm not lying," he laughed, "I just throw them out the second I get them."

"Why?" I asked skeptically.

"How would it look to my homies if I kept Bieber letters?" he joked.

I giggled, "Homies?"

He nodded.

"Okay," I laughed again and turned towards Alex for comfirmation, "Alex?"

He nodded.

"Wow, the fake JB fangirling over the real JB," I laughed astonished.

"Fangirling?" Alex asked.

"Fangirling," I smiled at him.

Jack laughed, "That's my girl."

He leaned into kiss me and I kissed him back. I smiled into the kiss and Jack cupped my faces with both of his hands. I was his Stella and he was my Jack.

I sprung awake with my heart beating ten times as fast as it should've. I was sweaty even though I was only wearing shorts and a tank top. Alex's arms around added a little heat, but the air conditioning would've taken care of that.

I twisted around in Alex's arms so I was lying on his chest as we slept. I felt his heart beating under my hand and smiled. He felt so warm. Unfortunately I had to be really careful with him thanks to Zack. Brother dearest decided to beat on him for dating his sister. Geez, he didn't even do that to Jack. What was so bad about Alex? He was perfect.

I thought about Jack breifly. What did my dream mean. I usually talked to Jack about this sort of thing, but that was definitely out of the question. Could you imagine? 'Hey I had this dream about you and I kissing while my real life boyfriend- Alex, by the way, since I hadn't told you about that- watched. No way in hell.