4.A NEW JOB, A WORD AND AN OFFICE.

A/N: Hello lovelies

A/N: Hello lovelies.

Here is another update for you guys. Just to let you know, I'm thinking of making a posting schedule, maybe twice or once a week. What do you think?

And please let's be respectful okay. It is okay to hate characters and i know you guys are entitled to your own opinion but please let's be mindful of what we write. No hate comments!

That's all for today. Thank you!

I love you guys sooooooooo much. Muaaaahhhhhh《••》

______________________________________________________

'You can't be who you are going to be, and who you used to be at the same time.'~~T.D Jake.

______________________________________________________
Just be myself.

That's all I have to do.

It can't be that hard!

She sighed.

She stood at the front of Bukar Group after exiting the car and bidding goodbye to the driver and another guard-- that was with them, even though she had declined tremendously.
Leilah knew it was the same with her father back home, but she somehow hoped that it would be different in Lagos.

How wrong was she!

She had a designated guard and a designated driver.

For all the thousand things that matters, she was sure she wouldn't be allowed to take a step outside without an escort.

And it was all because of 'him.'

She looked over at the gigantic building in front of her. Bukar Group was nothing sort of her imagination. It wasn't just a wide modern building; it would be more appropriate to say that Bukar Group was a colossal empire-- a glass kingdom with elegance and perfection it was excruciating.

She forced a smile as she made her way to the entrance. After all, first impressions are crucial, right?

If she had been astonished by the exterior , then the interior was so much more. The floor was glacy polished. It has all the corporate taste for opulent items befitting such an empire, yet, didn't have the slightest touch of personality- those little out of sync items or furnitures that makes 'decor' human. She wondered if it was a deliberate act , the only similar thing to a personality amid a polished ice was the nice flowers that adorned the building. The people around walked as if they were on a marathon.