The Aftermath Pt.1 (The Massage Sender)

Rap monster POV

We been in the library for about 3 hours trying to find the disease or demon cure Jin has but no luck. I even asked the librarian about the book we are looking for but she said that book had disappeared on October 31,1989. But she give me some advice.
'You have to make sure there are NO longer flowers in his room. If there are you have to kill them or if there only one you have to use the glowing medicine and burn it'
I asked her why I have to use the medicine and burn it if there is only one. She said.
'Because if there's only one that means it's powerful and deadly. Could kill an angle or demon without hesitation. If it's in an angle that kills then he/she can be easily controlled and for angles that are innocent it can easily control he/she. Like your friend.'
I asked her the side effects. She said made me feel stupid.
'The side effects are coughing, having surreal nightmares of who or what is trying to control you and have no memory of  it making he/she confused when woken up, commanding things you don't even know about, getting an fever that can kill anyone, screaming bloody murder and shaking from an nightmare were the victim falls into an PINK or PURPLE butterfly.'
When she said all of that I looked down to her desk remembering all the time Jin had coughed, had nightmares making him shake, having no memory of what happened, and him getting the fever. I brushed my hair in frustration and stupidity how can I not.......and I though it was an normal fever. I notice that Jungkook and Suga couldn't sense it at all. I asked her about this she says.
'The reason why they couldn't senses it because over how much your friend love flowers and butterflies. Cause of this they build an wall of your friends flesh well more like they dig in and angles that can sense danger, sickness, and/or death can't.'
I nodded in reply. I sighed I'm going have to tell the others about this. I thanked her for everything and went to find the others.

(That was an flashback. sorry)

1 hour later
We all flew back to the house praying that nothing happened when we were gone. We made it to the house I kicked the door open do to paranoia before entering I looked around for anything dangerous. It was cleared.
"Ok. So Jungkook and Suga you two look upstairs while me and Jimin look down here."
I commanded. They did as told and started looking I went on the living room while Jimin 'look' in the dining room.
"THIS FUCKING DOOR WON'T OPEN!!!!"
Yelled Suga. I ran to the steps and see him struggling trying to open Jins door. I ran up the steps before he burned it down. I tooked the wraps around my right wrist off and put my hand on the door making it fly open almost falling off it's handles. Before walking in the room I stepped on something well more like someone I looked down to see J-Hope.

I gasped and moved away from J-Hope. The others were shocked an me but I didn't see the other to body's Jin and V. I see nothing but blood and markings I looked back down at J-Hope his eyes are gone like they been ripped out. I see Jungkook who is shaking, Suga who is frozen in rage and fear, and Jimin is on his knees near J-Hope like he's trying to feel his pulse thru his head.
"Don't worry Jimin. H-He's is still alive just unconscious."
Suga says. Jimin nodded in reply I sighed and looked at Jin. Ok Rap monster you need to help Jin,V, and J-Hope. But mostly Jin. I said to myself. I sighed catching everyone's attention.

"Jimin I need you to wrap J-Hopes eyes up so they don't get effected and patch up his gashes. Jungkook I need you to bring V to his room get everything we need to fix his wings and to heal the gashes on him. Suga me and you are gonna find that one signal flower or multiple flowers that are longer than the others".
I said. They all nodded and went to do what they were told. I sighed while me and Suga looked around the room there was nothing but flowers in here it's going to take forever. I saw Suga toss Jin over his shoulder and put him on his bed as I started to look around his room I saw big red words on the wall behind Jin's bed. 'YOU ALL FAILED'. I was taken back at first but notice that it's right I failed. We all failed to help Jin and keep him safe. I knocked that thought to the back of my head and looked at the flowers.

"If one or two are longer than we most you the medicine and burn it."
I said to myself. I looked at the purple ones first cause purple was are longer than pink flowers. I turned around to make sure Suga is doing the same and I really don't mind if he's helping Jin right now I got back to looking before I can reach an purple flower that looked longer there was an knock and Jimin walked in.
"Rap monster....V is awake and is not answering to us. He keeps saying
'The one as in Jin is ours not yours you all caused him pain and agony.' We don't know what to do."
Jimin looked down on the floor while he talked. I sighed. This can't be good.
"Suga stay with Jin just in case. I'm going to help them with V."
"All right"
I rolled my eyes even in this state we are in he's still sounds like he doesn't care. But we all know he cares about all of us. I opened the door to V's room and see Jungkook trying to snap him out off it by drawing an bloody eye on his head. It was shaking like it is fighting something in his head.

II walked up to Jungkook and rested my right hand on his shoulder

"How long was he like this?"
I asked rubbing the eye drawing off his head.
"Ever since he woke up. I was trying to snap him out of it but.....my spell won't work."
Jungkook said looking at V like he's some sort of object that would come to life. I made eye contact with him and he did the same. He has panic in his eyes he was shaking none stop. He lived his head up looking to Jimin, to Jungkook, and to me. Then he smiled.

"The one as in Jin is ours not yours you cause him pain and agony. Sorrow and depression. We are helping him we are not kill and/or hurting him we. are. Just. helping. him. Don't try to do anything if you do we will kill him and none of us wants that. We will protect our lord. We will always keep an eye on him. Also all of you. Rap monster we saw you trying to kill us with the medicine but failed if jin didn't wake up we would be dead. WE KNOW THAT HE'S HAPPY WITH US AND NOT YOU!!"

V smile then vanished and turned into an blank expression with tears falling. I sat there looking at him the more I look into his eyes.........no..he's possess with 'dielilyishkill' it's an spell put on an victim been attacked or wonder into the possessor territory. I brushed my hand thru my hair in frustration.
"Ok. Jungkook and Jimin the both of you need to go to the library again and ask the librarian on how to get rid of 'dielilyishkill'. Can both of you do that?"
They looked at me in confusion and worry. They then nodded in agreement and I watched as they rushed out of the room.
"V rest for now. Ok."
I said. V nodded slowly and laid down. I watched him making sure he fell asleep an few seconds later he does. I patted his back and walked out then locked the door and then went to Jins room to help Suga. He's not that good with healing people like me.