Bloody Butterfly's; Kidnapper Or Killer (END BOOK 1)

Jimin POV

(This one is going to be highly short cause the rest is for the other book)

I woke up to an loud sound coming from the hallway. It sounded like it was coming from Jin's room which is behind the stairs. I yawned before throwing my blanket off onto the floor and getting up walking over to my door, opening it and wobbling over to I think the sound came from, Jin's room. I reached the door and knocked softly trying not to wake everyone else, hearing no reply I pressed my ear against the door and hear.........heavy breathing?!

I started to panic, not even thinking about it first I put my hands in an fist and my veins started to become black. Then without hesitation I opened my hands and blindfolds came out and rapped around the door, then ripped the door apart seeing nothing but darkness, the only light that was in the room is coming from the window that is fully opened letting the curtains fly in the wind peacefully.

Then I see an figure on the ground curled up in half an ball. I ran up to it as I got closer the breathing got louder, getting on my knees and started to look over him. I turned him over and seeing that it's......V?
"Hey...hey V. Are you okay? What happened?"
I asked while shaking him a little, he opened his eyes but he wasn't looking at me he was looking behind me. Then he pointed at what was behind me, before I can turn around something wrapped around my neck, it had spikes on it but their were like rose thrones. It was becoming hard to breath.

Before I blacked out I saw V standing up without an problem, then he looked at me in the eyes........then he smiled like an psychopath. Then blood red butterflies covered my vision.

Was he going to kill or kidnap me?

(Well this book tooked longer than expected to finish

(Well this book tooked longer than expected to finish......well keep an look out for the second one! Bye!)

(END)