The Aftermath Pt.3 (The Effecter)

Jin POV

I heard screaming, yelling, crying, and body's hitting floors and walls. I can barley hear myself and what I am doing to whoever that is in my reach, someone pushed me down onto the wall I felt pain swim thru my arms, legs, my back, and my head. I can't control of what I am doing. I start to hear banging like someone trying to get thru an door. Then I did something that cause someone to fall like an dead body and I was doing something else to the other......maybe choking him.

What is happening? Why can't I control myself? Who are these two angles, demons, or humans possibly killing or hurting?! I can see yes, but......I can't see at the same time. I hear an voice that was not my.....am I talking to one of the members? Everything went much darker, there petals falling down pink and purple petals they are glowing it's really pretty, just like the butterfly's that are flying around me in happiness. They placed an flower crown on my head the crown was made out of lily's and cherry blossoms, I smiled in amazement on how they can make this and how pretty it is. I notice that I was sitting on an blue chair that I can easily lay down on, also seeing that I'm in an house with blue walls and many pictures there's flowers hanging from the ceiling.

Some here and there I'm just glad that I can see where I am at, but at the same time I am not. Why am I here? Where are the others? Are they ok? Did something happen to them? I stood up deciding to look around for some way out or at lest were I'm at. I continue on walking slowly scared on what I am going to see around this corner. Theirs an bright pink and purple light mixing together I didn't know the butterflies were still following and they started to push me towards the mixed light and the closer I get the more light I see and it's starting to spin like an vortex seeing petals fly out it, as well butterfly's.

They pushed me in front off the door, they flew in probably wanting me to follow along I started to feel wind pulling me in. Out of panic and fear I held onto the door frame, it's starting to pull much harder my feet was starting to slip away from the ground, I can feel my clothes blowing against my body they feel more heavy then before, my hair is in my face and tears escaping from my eyes from the wind. My hands were starting to slip off the door frame my hands are red my left hand giveaway. The vortex starting to pull me in faster causing me to fly completely off the ground still holding onto the door frame, but I lost my grip and flew I tried to grab onto the door but failed the next thing that I can only see in bright light, pink and purple petals, and butterfly's then landed in a pill of butterfly's sitting on a bunch of purple lilys that are glowing and it's night here. It's beautiful to be honest.

I sat up rubbing my head and back in pain

I sat up rubbing my head and back in pain. I brushed the petals out of my hair and off my body fixing my clothing while added. I stood up stumbling almost falling the butterfly's pulled me up. Are these the same butterfly's that lead me here? They flew in front of me again probably waiting for me I walked forward and they flew forward, so I continued to follow them wearily looking around even now and again they lead me to this big cherry blossom tree with pink flowers. Cherry blossoms are smaller than the other ones I have in the vase near the window. The butterfly's flew into the tree turning into pink flowers their wings falling to the ground gracefully I walked over to the tree it looks healthy how come it's not blooming I walked closer and touch the bark it started to glow up to the flowers.