Chapter 1 : Sofia

Sofia's POV

Beep beep beep

*Yawning* Ugh.... It's Monday today, but it's still holiday. I had so much time to sleep the entire summer holiday, but soon it'll be a new school year, new teacher, and probably some new students? Well, now, I have to get myself ready. After I was dressed and did my morning routine, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast, I sat down on my sofa, and was on my phone.

Ding dong

Oh, that's probably my bestfriend, we have been bff for 2 years. Only two years because, I moved here from USA, my parents got a job here in Norway, Oslo. Then I came along too, here I met my bff in school. Her name is Vivian.

Me: Hei, Vivian. Come in, how are you doing?

Vivian: Good, but it's sad that summer holiday is gonna soon be over.

Me: Yeah, two more weeks left. And me and my family are gonna travel to Trofors.

Vivian: Trofors!!!! That's where Marcus and Martinus live, and they are at home for the next few weeks.

Me: Oh, you mean the twins, that you are in love with? I don't even know them, haven't seen them, yet.

Vivian: If you happen to meet them, you have to call me, please?

Me: Ok

We talked about everything and also played cards. It's late now, so I guess she has to go, and I have to pack for tomorrow. The trip to Trofors is 4 hours, so better get some sleep tonight. After she went home, I started packing my things. Hopefully I don't meet the twins that she is so madly in love with, I don't even know how they look like. Well I just hope that I doesn't meet them.

Next morning

After the 4 hours ride, I'm tired, I'm exhausted. I want to sleep more, so the house we are living in is very big. I went upstairs and picked a room to sleep. Today was a tiring day, and I just keep wondering about what I will do in this little place here.

~~~~~~~~~~