Chapter 4 : Just who is she?

Maybe somehow we could come back to our formal life?? I would be glad to!!!

Sofia's POV

Why were my parents acting like that? They became strange somehow, ever since I met THEM. Marcus and Martinus are nice though, but I feel strange every time I look at them, it's like I've known them before. I think it's just my imaginary, I'm such a strange kid. Right now, M&M are talking to my best friend, Vivian. They seems to have fun there talking, completely ignored me. Also, another thing is Vivian, she hasn't talk or text me even though I did! What is happening? I don't understand. 

They were talking like 1 hour or so, and they are using my phone!! What am I? Oh, wait....... Vivian is coming to Trofors?? I heard their conversation, saying that she is gonna come in 2 days?! Wtf!! She told them and not me? I have been friends with her longer than she has with M&M and she told them? Finally, they were finished talking, it felt like forever. 

Marcus: Hey, sorry, we used so much time. Here, your phone

Me: Don't sorry, just use you fucking phone next time! 

Martinus: Hey hey, we are sorry, don't be like that. Besides, Vivian is the one talking so much, we don't like her very much. Or I don't like her very much, has she told you that she is coming?

Me: No, she hasn't talked to me since that first day I came to you guys. 

Marcus: See! That's why I don't like her, but she is our fan. She is coming in 2 days though, I think she'll be leaving with you

Me: What the heck? No, I'm not letting her to. 

Martinus: Well, where else would she live with? 

Me: Tell her to book a hotel or something.

Marcus: I'll try. You wanna do something?

Martinus: Football!

Marcus: I'm not asking you!

Me: Hahahha, It's fine with me, but I don't play well, so don't judge. 

Martinus: YAY!! No, we won't

Martinus's POV

We are now talking to Sofia's bestfriend, or idk, Vivian doesn't seem to care about Sofia anymore. I don't like this Vivian girl, but she is our fan, I don't want to upset her. Vivian is just talking and talking..............Boring. I look at Sofia, she too look bored, it's her phone we are using though. Now that I think of it, something about Sofia makes me feel similar, but I don't know what! Ugh!! This is crazy, but I'm so confuse, I like Sophie, but Sofia too! Yeah, I know, although Sophie is missing, I still loves and thinks about her, she is always in my heart. Sofia......I've known her like 2 days, but something about her that I can't describe. 

Anyway, the Vivian girl is coming to Trofors in 2 days! These days will be a disaster. She is coming for 2 days, then out again though. Now, Sofia, Mac and me are playing football now. My gosh, Sofia said she isn't good, but look at her!! She is amazing, the way she stole the ball from me and lick it to the goal! Next she used a trick to take the ball away from me, this is something that only Sophie can! Sophie always use this trick on me and Mac, and she always win! But, I think Sofia is even better in football than Sophie. Who is she? 

Marcus's POV

This is BORING! We have been talking to Vivian for what felt like hours!! She just keep bubbling, and never stops talking!! I don't like her, but she is a friend of Sofia. Sofia, these 2 days, we have been hanging out, and I find her so interesting. She is good in all things, but one thing she needs to learn is singing. Once, I asked her to sing but, it was terrible. Her voice was cracked and all, it was emm....... Yeah. Me and Tinus tried to teach her, but it did not ended well 😅😅

Soon after, we finally said our goodbyes to Vivian, she is coming to Trofors, OMG. Those 2 days are gonna be terrible!! But now, I don't want to think about that. I'm now playing football and Sofia is scaring me!! How can she be so good in football??! And that move, that is the move that I never forgot and tried to learn for so long....... That move that only Sophie can.... Just who is Sofia? Who is this girl?

____________________

I want to thank you all the readers, thanks for reading. And I want to give credit to Ray_Gunnarsen . She is the one helping me with this story, and I love her story. Go and take a look at her stories. Also go follow her too!! Thanks!