Chapter 2 : Neighbors??

Today was a tiring day, and I just keep wondering about what I will do in this little place here.

-------------------

Sofia's POV

This place is beautiful and all, but what should I do here? My mom and dad are working here for 2 weeks, and I'm gonna be home alone for almost 2 weeks? That is boring, maybe I can go out and take a walk every day? Oh, I can go and greet the neighbors!! Maybe I could find someone at the same age as me. ( She is 15, btw.) Yeah, I'll do that tomorrow, after my breakfast. Now, it's kinda late. 

Next morning

I woke up by mom kissing me on the forehead and said goodbye to me. What is the time? I looked at my phone, and it was already 10:30 am. Well, I'll go to greet the neighbor later. The house I'm living in is huge, it has 3 floors and many rooms. My room is on 2 floor to the right of the stairs. I went down stairs and into the kitchen, there was a toast that mom made for me. I ate it and did my morning routine, and put on some natural make up. After this, i decided to visit the neighbors.

Ding dong

After some seconds, someone opened the door. Out came a very very old man, he looks like he was about 100 years old. Well, this old man is not at my age, so I'll just say hi. 

Me: Hei, jeg skulle bare komme å hilse på, jeg heter Sofia, bor rett ved siden av deg. ( Hi, I just wanna come and say hi, my name is Sofia, I live next door.)

The old man: Hei, hyggelig å hilse på deg, jeg heter Daniel. Vil du komme inn? ( Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Daniel. You want to come in?)

Me: Umm..... Nei takk, jeg må hilse på den andre naboen, hade. ( Umm..... No thanks, i have to greet another neighbor. Bye)

Daniel: Ok, hade ( ok, bye)

The next stop is the house on the left hand side of the house that I am living at. So Daniel is living on the right side.

Ding dong

Out came two boys that are twins, but I feel like I've seen them before? The boys are probably at the same age as me. They look somehow familiar, y?

Me: Umm.... I just came to greet my neighbor, my name is Sofia and I'll live next door for the next 2 weeks. Nice to meet you two. * Smile*

Boy 1: Hey, my name is Marcus, nice to meet you.

Boy 2: And my name is Martinus, nice to meet you.

Are they Marcus and Martinus? OMG.....Y? why them of all the people above? Well, but I can't help but have a felling that I've known them before? Who are they?

Me: Oh, so you two are Marcus and Martinus? My BFF is so madly inlove with you guys.

Martinus: Oh... Maybe you could call her? 

Me: Now??

Marcus: Yeah, y not?

Me: ok

The call

Me: Hey, Vivian, there are someone I need you to meet.

Marcus: Hey, nice to see you

Vivian: O my God!!! MARCUS!!! 

Martinus: Hey

Vivian: AND MARTINUS!!! I love you guys so so much, you are so good singers, I wish I am there now.

Martinus: Hahaha, I see that you like us

Vivian: No, I love you two

Marcus: Love you too!!

Vivian: OMG!!! Thank you!! But I have to go now

Me: Ok, bye Vivian

And she just hung up, without saying good bye to me?? What happened? Maybe it was an accident, yeah. 

Martinus's POV

Ding dong

Who could that be? I looked at Mac to find out if he knew anything, but he just shrugged. Well, let's go. When I opened the door, there stood a beautiful girl. She said that she just came to say hallo. But there is something that reminds me of me and Mac's best friend from 7 years ago, she was our only best friend back then, but I don't know what happened. She disappeared one day, and no one ever found her or her parents. She was a famous singer in Europe back then, and gained many fans and fame. But one day, everything disappeared, all her social media account and no one ever found out why and where she is. Her name was Sophie though, not Sofia. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued........................